New here. Put on soo much weight it's disgusting :(

Thanks guys :) I don't get that hungry tbh, I'm keeping my calories under 1500, because that's what i'll need to maintain the weight I want to be, it will come off steadily but I definitely won't put it back on if I get used to eating that amount from day 1. Going to write a diary from today so you guys can check that out if you want :)

youve made the first step well done for that!!! youll get sooo much support on here so dont hesitate to ask anything!!! after that first week and you see at the end youve lost something - that will keep you focused knowing your losing the weight - ive lost 14lb in 4 weeks which i never thought in a million years i would be able to do!! allow yourself chocolate etc - just syn it :) good luck!!! x

Hello! Welcome! I am new here too so we can be new together. :D

I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you've had but you've taken the right step and with support etc I'm SURE you can lose the weight you desperately want to lose. :)

Slimming World is a great diet - it doesn't even feel like a diet! I really recommend it...

If you want to chat or have a buddy or anything feel free to message me, would actually welcome it, as I'm new and don't really know anyone yet lol

Good luck with your journey xx

Worrying what other people think is a bad situation to be in and it's a hard one to ignore, but just think about your goal and if you do it for yourself and your own reasons you will be more successful.

Many people on here might agree, but weight is a long and hard battle but it is an extemely satisfying goals when you have achieved it :D

Good luck on your journey.

xx

Hi hun, I would have responded earlier if I'd seen your thread! Lots of responses now though yayy!! You've so come to the right place!! We all have issues with our weight here, whatever size we are! The main thing is that we're willing and eager to do something about it! I joined Slimming World 14 months ago at around 16 stone at 5 ft 6. I've now lost 4 stone 3lb- It hasn't been a straight forward journey- I've had lots of ups and downs along the way but what I'm proud of myself for is I've stuck to it and kept going through the difficult times and always come out the other end. For the first time ever I feel positive I'm going to get to target and can honestly say that I've completely changed the way I see food! I am learning that I can have treats but only some of the time, not all the time! It's about making good choices where possible but not beating yourself up for the times you make naughtier ones! You can do this! Whichever plan you decide to follow to lose weight just stay positive and use Minimins to your advantage! You will get back what you put in X Good luck!X

Back