New here, started at 17st

mydat

Hi all, I am new here, started my diet three weeks ago. Been following the weight watchers diet and attending a weight management class run by the NHS. I am getting weighed there every two weeks and lost half a stone on my first weigh in, so pleased with that. I intend to keep this one going till I go down to between 10 and 11 stones. A gastric band was mentioned to me at my first consultation on the NHS which rather surprised me, but what does one do if they cant follow an eating plan to reduce the weight. The threat of a gastric band being the last option has urged me on. What are your stories, would love to hear them.

Hi mydat, welcome, mine is pretty simple I grew up tiny and gained lots of weight very quickly after getting sick then been trying ever since to get it off :)

You seem to be doing very well, good for you! It seems to be one of those things you just have to take a day at a time and see the long term goals and aim rather than what the scales say on a particular day. How did you get the little weight line at the bottom of your pose?

Back