New here, thought i'd say hi!

Wee Dilsey

Hi!

My names Lesley, I'm 29 and live in Northern Ireland. I began my weight loss journey last January and after a really poor start I decided to try AAW8 on a recommendation from my friend!

I started off at 198 lbs, size 18

I did 8 weeks in total on AAW, with the very odd treat, and lost 2 stone in this time! Then I decided to try Slimming World to shift the last couple of stone! I did manage to lose another stone, but I hit plateau and decided to give myself a break...

At this point I was down to 150 lbs and wearing a size 12/14.

In the second week of January I decided it was time to get started again and I've since lost a further half stone, but then my sister announced she had set a date for her wedding! With a slinky bridesmaids dress to fit into it's time for me to lose the remainder of my excess weight and maintain it until the wedding...

So here I am, in need of some support and advice, but also able to give some!

At the moment I'm trying to go it alone, although the rest of the house are also trying to lose weight... I'm taking a slim fast shake for breakfast, as I find it difficult to eat first thing in the morning, and I alternate between a shake and fruit and yogurt for lunch! I always ensure I have a healthy dinner in the evenings! So far so good!

At 5ft 5 I would like to get down to 130-135lbs which would leave me right in the middle of a healthy bmi range!

All motivation, advice and comments welcome :)

Lesley xx

Hi and welcome. It is hard to do it alone. So take advantage of our members and start a diary thread for support

Good luck

Irene xx

Back