New here.wk 8 of CD.saying hello :-)

NatsNotFat

Hi all. Nat here. I've never been a member of any sort of forum or support group but my CDC thought it would be good for me and after reading a lot of posts this seems like an amazing and supportive place to start! :) so im on week 8 of the Cambridge plan and I've lost 45lbs. Feeling better than I can ever remember but with no one around me who knows what it's like to be on a FRD im starting to struggle. Im looking for friendship and inspiration and somewhere to share experiences! That's all from me for now. :) Nat

Hi Nat - well done on your weight loss so far!! Amazing!

This is a brilliant place to come for support and to keep you focussed. I couldn't have done without it last time. There are so many people here that give amazing advice when you need it, and the totally empathise with everything you are experiencing.

Good luck and stay on track as it's such a short time in your life and at the end you will not believe how far you've come in such a short time. I couldn't believe that I actually had a small frame, since it's always been covered in flab!

Thanks poppy :) how far I've come already is giving me the determination to succeed! And seeing how amazing and supportive everyone on here is will give me the will to continue. I'm hoping to discover my small frame too. Can just about feel a hip bone for the first time ever and my boyf likes the fact he can get his arms all around me now. Many many plusses to this diet :)

LOL!! I love it when you lie on your side and the hip is nicely concave instead of the fat rolls meeting each other! There are many, many moments of wonder at how different life is as you shed the weight. Just remember to make note of them, which will keep you on track at the end. I can't remember half of them as I shed 6st, and this time I am going to record them as I go.

VLCD are the best and easiest in one way - I like not having to make decisions about food and seeing the weight drop off week by week. I don't have the patience for calorie counting diets where you lose a lb a week!

Hi Nat just wanted to say welcome and congrats on brilliant losses, I love this place its so nice to talk to other people who are all in the same boat! Hope to see u around x x

2days on here and some great responses already. Thanks guys. I will start a diary on Sunday just to record everything. I'll try and post some pictures too. I like to put a face to things!

That's a fantastic loss at your BMI! Congrats - I started out pushing a BMI of 40 and have my week 8 weigh in next week and I'll be doing well if I hit 42lbs!

I think I stayed quiet on here until I got to about 7 or 8 weeks first time round ;)

I really wish I had know about this sooner. Reading everyone elses posts really keeps me distracted on my lunch breaks!! :)

Back