New here!

.Kate.

Hi everyone, I hope you dont mind me joining you.

I have done ww before but have always given up, I hope I can stick to it this time :rolleyes:

Anyway, here is a little about me. Im Kate, 24. And I live in West Yorkshire. I have 3 children, and after piling on the pounds with my newest addition (now 5 months) I decided I have a ton of weight to lose. Well, not literally a ton lol. About 50-60lbs. I dont have a goal weight, I would just like to be a size 12. So when I get to my goal I will be happy :)

Hi,

I'm not far from you only in leeds XX i've not done it before either just finished my first week. how are you finding it?

Hey,

Im new here too and also on my first week, Oh i live in Bradford so looks like we are close xx

Good luck !!

Hello hun and Welcome!!!

I too struggled with my weight after having kids.....you get into a rut sometimes and its on before you know it.

Its a very supportive group and everyone is soo nice

Look forward to getting to know ya better
x

Hi,

I'm not far from you only in leeds XX i've not done it before either just finished my first week. how are you finding it?

Wow, you are close! How is the weather by you, its horribly icy here and dare'nt go out anywhere in fear of falling :(

I'm finding it ok at the moment, I am just getting used to it again really. I love ww though, because I can eat anything I like :D

Hey,

Im new here too and also on my first week, Oh i live in Bradford so looks like we are close xx

Good luck !!

My partner is originally from Bradford. How are you finding weight watchers.

Hello hun and Welcome!!!

I too struggled with my weight after having kids.....you get into a rut sometimes and its on before you know it.

Its a very supportive group and everyone is soo nice

Look forward to getting to know ya better
x

I think I have been stuck in a rut for too long. I did'nt even think I was 'that big' until I saw a photo of myself taken at christmas. I wanted to cry when I saw it. But I am in the right place now and hope to shift all this weight!

Hi and welcome,

I am on my first week. I have tried weightwatchers before and acheived weight loss but lost motivation and stopped. I gained loads of weight during my pregnancy (my first) and lots of water retention too but now my little girl is 6 months old so I feel a bit of fraud calling it "baby weight" when in reality it's probably to do with me doing a hell of a lot of comfort eating.

I also have a about 60 lbs to lose. I used to be a size 12 (well for the short time leading up to my wedding and before finding I was pregnant!) so ideally I would like to go back to that.

The folk here are really friendly and even though I am not going to any meetings or doing any official WW program I am finding it less difficult than I thought it would be.

good luck, you can do it.

x

Im finding it ok thanks, seem to live on bread :eek: but its ok.

Im a very picky eater and only love curries so its finding a good recipe that tastes similer :D

The weather is really bad here too :eek:

Back