new here

Hi everyone. I only started back on SW yesterday and found this site which will help me keep motivated.
Congrats to everyone on the weight losses I hope to be adding mine on Monday fingers crossed.

Welcome

Hi, Cake
I also weigh on a monday, there is a thread, for Monday Weighers as well which is great, Hope you do well and welcome to the site :)

Hi cake, lots of luck with your loss hun. Ive not found the Monday weigh in thread yet

Hi cake, lots of luck with your loss hun. Ive not found the Monday weigh in thread yet

Hi Bee, you will find it under SW-weekly weigh in, and its called monday weigh in, originally posted by Mel2, hope you find us, :)

Hi everyone! Just found this site and think its fantastic. I have re started sw way today and after reading all your comments and advice i am fired up and ready to go!! I am 28 wks pregnant and my eating is just way out of control. Was a member when i found out i was pregnant but then couldnt face eating veg or eggs so gave it up quite quickly!! Have now put on 2 stone in 28 wks and if i dont get a grip that will double by the end!! As im not actually rejoining, just doing it myself, think i will be spending quite a bit of time on here! Good luck to you all and thanks for the motivation x

Hi everyone! Just found this site and think its fantastic. I have re started sw way today and after reading all your comments and advice i am fired up and ready to go!! I am 28 wks pregnant and my eating is just way out of control. Was a member when i found out i was pregnant but then couldnt face eating veg or eggs so gave it up quite quickly!! Have now put on 2 stone in 28 wks and if i dont get a grip that will double by the end!! As im not actually rejoining, just doing it myself, think i will be spending quite a bit of time on here! Good luck to you all and thanks for the motivation x

Welcome Vanwoodle, you are most welcome, I am also doing it alone as I don't go to a class, and your right this site is fantastic hope you enjoy, if you need any help everyone will help you, just post it on the site, nice to see you and good luck. :)

Hello people....i'm back. Lost it for 2 weeks but managed to keep the damage down to 3 on. Have been back on it all this week though and I feel i'm doing well, have the munchies tonight mind but i'm on a red day so I may just munch on some ham, lol. I'm changing my weigh in day to Saturday too, I relax on a Saturday eveing & have a few glasses of wine and a takeaway so it makes sense, it was also my weigh in day at an old class. Hope you're all doing well?
Bee

Hi Bee,
Nice to see you back, you've done the right thing and got back on the wagon!
Sometimes it hard but I'm glad to see you are not going to let this little hiccup stop you, good on you girl!, keep in touch :)

Thanks Nikki.
You're doing really well!! I lost 5.5 last week and .5 this week so i'm a happy bunny.

hiya can i join in please, been lurking around this site for a while have dont slimming world before lost 6 stone but put it all back on rejoining class on Tuesday finally decided enough is enough and i really cant do it on my own i need a class! hoping to join in with all what is going on on here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks Nikki.
You're doing really well!! I lost 5.5 last week and .5 this week so i'm a happy bunny.

Well done Bee, I am so pleased you got back onto the plan, keep it up, I lost 1 lb this week, I did red all week so I'm going to do Green this week, as I had a good loss when I did Green before.

hiya can i join in please, been lurking around this site for a while have dont slimming world before lost 6 stone but put it all back on rejoining class on Tuesday finally decided enough is enough and i really cant do it on my own i need a class! hoping to join in with all what is going on on here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Welcome aboard, Picklepud, love to here from you!

Good luck with that Nikki, I hope a green week works well for you hun. Welcome onboard picklepud. Good luck with class....tonight? Let us know how you get on., x

How are you finding it Bee, Yes i'v decided to do a green week, just to see if i have a good loss, i only lost lb doing all red,

went last night and it was nearly as bad as i thought!! roll on next week ,,,, have to get through today first

Lots of luck for your first week picklepud :)
Nikki, I'm not doing bad, having good and bad weeks. Wednesdays seem to be my hardest days, don't know why but I always seem to get the munchies on a Weds! :-/ How are you doing? Do you have any particular days you find hard? I will probably have a few green days from tomorrow as OH is on nights and I'm happy with a plate of pasta & salad each evening but when he's here I have to think about what we're having (iykwim).

Good luck on your first week Picklepud, I'm sure once you get your head round it, it will be a doddle!
Hi Bee, I usually find Saturdays hard due to the OH wanting something special, so far I have managed to do Sw food but most other days I'm fine, I think at the moment I'm so focused that i find sticking to it ok, I just hope i can stay focused!

You're doing really well Nikki. I'm ashamed to say I have given up fighting the Saturday feeling. I know it'll take me longer but I think that while i'm still feeding the baby I can afford to have a little 'break' each week.

Well as long as you can stay on plan most of the time, you can have some days off, once the wee one is running around you'll soon get back onto it just so you can have the energy to run after the bab!

Back