New Here

Tom's Mommy

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been looking at the site for the last week or so and cannot believe the support, help, receipes and advice given. It is fantastic. I have been really inspired by the weight losses and stories of everyone. With this kind of support, I know that I can do it this time. I have read and re-read the diet and every one's notes and advice and I think the penny has dropped and I understand it. I look forward to speaking/hearing and sharing advice, etc, with you all. I have tried weight watchers but to me it is very limiting and I love the freedom of this diet. I want to look a lot better by Christmas!

By the way I tried the egg and mushroom muffins for my breakfast yesterday (they were in a very old slimming world magazine) and they were lovely with some baked beans and grilled cherry tomatoes. Pre-heat the oven to 200c. It was 57g of ham, small pack of baby mushrooms, 4 eggs, 1oz skimmed milk. Chop the ham and fry in fry light the mushrooms until golden. Then chop the mushrooms up, mix mushrooms with ham and divide between muffin cases. Hand whisk the eggs and milk and pour the mixture into the muffin cases. Cook for 20-25 mins until risen and golden. They are free on red/extra easy.

:)

welcome to Minimins and good luck!! :)
those muffins sound delicious i will have to give them a try! roughly how many does that recipe make? xx

Hi & welcome. The muffins sound lovely. I'm relatively new to sw myself (I've come over from the dark side ....ww). This is my first week on sw this time around and I'm doing extra easy. Loving it so far.

I usually make a sw quiche for my breakfast, I add ham or bacon or sausages (eat smart ones ½ syn each).

Hey :)
Welcome and loads of luck - I'm such a big fan of SW and hope you enjoy it as much as I do x

Welcome and Good Luck

Welcome to SW, I've only been attending classes for 7 weeks but I love SW I hope you find success and good luck! :D:D

Thank you everyone. :)

I have found a receipe for the s/w quiche and I am definitely going to try it - and I am definitely going to use sausages (my fave). I am going to shops after work for ingredients! :)

Hello and welcome hun - I lurve SW and can't praise it enough! Such a healthy approach to losing weight can only be a good thing! GOOD LUCK and if you need anything just ask! xx

Back