New here !

Sally21

Hi everyone :) I found this website by googling weightwatchers and find this forum much better than the WW one.

I am on the Discovery plan but I don't go to group meetings etc....I bought my pack online for £10 and hoping that i'm following it properly.

I started my diet on 06/09/10 and am aiming to lose a stone after putting weight on through eating too much choccy and junk food. (I can't live without chocolate !)

I have a few questions to ask so i'll try to post them in the appropriate place. You all seem such a helpfull friendly community and a great place for support :)

Off to read my way through the Forum !

Hi Sally, I joined yesterday and am doing WW like you, looks like you haven't got much to lose, my target is higher than your starting weight and we're the same height he he!!
All the best xx

Hi and welcome to the forum, theres a good ww section here,sometimes you can pick up some yummy food ideas.

I also recommend the diaries and stories to inspire :)
my fittness pal can also be a great help as has some really useful calculators there,its worth a luck :D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with WW.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums - I am also following WW at home just using the books, there are quite a few of us doing it this way on here.
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Thanks again for the warm welcomes :) I seem to be stuck not getting past -7lbs at the mo :cry:I think i need to up the exercise a bit..........off to the exercise forum :wave_cry:

Back