New Here

blossums

Hi Everyone, found this forum today while looking around on the net for ideas for how to lose weight. I have no idea which type of diet if any in particular I'll use as yet, just know I want to lose some weight! - Blood sugar is a little high - 6.4 or so, will be going for a test soon, forget the name of it - the one where you arrive fasted, have blood tested, then drink something sweet and have it tested again 2 hours later

Have been reading this forum for the last hour or so and it seems such a great place that I've decided to join

Hope to find this place as helpful as it seems

It really is a great site. You'll gain so much encouragement and inspiration from those who have reached their goal weight and are now at the stage of maintaining it.
Whatever diet/regime plan you decide to choose, there is a wide selection of forums on every kind of diet imagineable. If you don't lose weight through the support given on this site? I will be most surprised because it is that helpful.

Welcome to the site blossums and good luck with whatever diet you choose. You have taken the first step by deciding to lose weight and you will find loads of support and inspiration on this site.

Hi Blossums, :) I've also joined today as it seems such a great place to get motivated, share ideas and to have that extra support and encouragement!
I've re-started the slimming wolrd diet as I feel that this is the one that works best for me.
I hope all goes well for you, keep in touch :):):)

Welcome..

There is plenty of info on here and I think just about every diet under the sun is covered so you should find something that works for you :)

You might like to take a look at MyFitnessPal as well.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do and hope your blood test goes O.K.

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome :)

Am really glad I found this place, it was only a chance looking on google, and well anyway am very glad

Have managed to have fairly sensible options for lunch and dinner today so can tell I already feel a bit motivated!

Not sure what myfitness pal is so shall go ahead and google it
thanks again!

Just had to come back to say how much I like myfitness pal, tried it out today, is very good!

Back