New Here

BarbaraG

Uncovering the real Me
Hello,

This is the right bit of these boards for me- as of New Year's Day, if I had lost 10 stone I would still have been overweight! I'm also an almost-centurier from the past, as some 26 years ago I managed to get down from 16-9 to 10-4.

Anyhow, having done loads of different diets in the past I now officially don't believe in going on a diet, but do believe in changing my lifestyle.... Cos whatever I lose this time, I want to keep off. I have done some hard emotional work accepting things like: daily chocolate, puddings, cake and crisps are not compatible with being a healthy weight; I am never gonna be able to eat just what I want.

Anyway- since New Year I have gradually eased into a healthier way of eating and got myself to the gym regularly. In the past 8 weeks I'm down 1-5, only another 9-9 to go...but I am already feeling the benefit. My acid reflux has just about stopped, I can now get my socks on without pain, and I no longer sweat like a pig at the slightest provocation. Onwards and downwards!

Barbara

Hi Barbara, welcome to the century forum. Good luck and I'll be following you on here.

Hi Barbara and welcome. Good luck on your journey.x

Hope you are still getting on well x

Hi Barbara and welcome. Good luck on your journey.x

Ilovecake you've done amazingly!

Good luck Barbara I'm sure you'll do it this time!

JanieJane84 said:
Ilovecake you've done amazingly!

Good luck Barbara I'm sure you'll do it this time!

Ty. X

Back