New here

suemal

Hi decided to join minimins today after a read hungry hippos post.I'm hopefully seeing a CDC on Saturday.I'm 17 stone and i turn 40 in September.I've decided that i don't want to be fat any more.This is the first time i've addmitted that.I have a 1 year old daughter and i want her to have a thin mummy not a fat one.
I'm also going to Tenerife with my mates in Sept and last time we went on holiday together i was size 8,so as you see i have reason to be thin I don't want to be their fat friend.Sorry for going on a bit.Suexxxx

Hello and welcome Sue. Strap yourself in for a rollercoaster ride and watch the pounds melt away.

We are all here for help advice or just a general natter and I look forward to hearing about your journey.

Georgie
xx

Welcome Sue - this is a fantastic forum for support and encouragement and we all understand how difficult life is being overweight - as we are either on or have been on a diet of some sort.

Keep reading, joining in and ask if you need any help.

Good luck to enjoying your forties and holiday as a skinny mini!!

:welcome:
Hi Sue
Good luck on your new weight loss journey. Keep coming on here to get all the support and encouragement you need.

LOL
I must admit I do worry about the effect my weight loss might have on the environment ... I mean, stored fat is stored energy - right? In other words - heat.
So if I lose fat - where is all that heat going? Into the atmosphere I guess ... so I might be adding to the global warming situation just by losing weight! :eek:

It pains me to think that the polar caps are melting because I'm on CD!

hello and welcome

welcome to minis and the start of your weight loss journey, this will be the start to a complete new you and that feeling is fab. one thing though, dont lose all this weight so your are not the fat one anymore as you said do it because it will make you feel better dont care what others say its how you feel about yourself!
Lolly
xxx

LOL
I must admit I do worry about the effect my weight loss might have on the environment ... I mean, stored fat is stored energy - right? In other words - heat.
So if I lose fat - where is all that heat going? Into the atmosphere I guess ... so I might be adding to the global warming situation just by losing weight! :eek:

It pains me to think that the polar caps are melting because I'm on CD!

Nah, think that the energy you are dissapating is repaceing the fuel used by your central heating when you get to goal. Also, you'll eat less - less use of the cooker and microwave :)

Welcome to the forum honey! Best of luck to you xxx

Hi and welcome Sue!!

I'm not doing the diet to not be the fat one i'm doing it so my baby daughter has a fit mummy not a fat mummy.I want to see her grow up and have children of her own.My mum died at 60 and i don't want that for her.I'm going to be fab forty not fat forty.

Hi Sue, Welcome to Mini's and CD! Good luck with your journey!

Hey Sue!! Good for you for taking the plunge into Cambridge. And aiming for the holiday in September gives you time to lose loads of weight! Good luck for Saturday and remember the first week is always the hardest, but its worth it at your first weigh in! GOOD LUCK!

Back