New here.

I started dieting on my own just eating healthy and using the cross trainer 5 times a week, only had 2lb weight loss since i started last week, i did fall off the wagon on saturday, im gutted but got right back to normal the next day. I'm currently 12 st 4lbs and aiming to be 9 st 2lbs by febuary, i joined this site hoping seeing other peoples success stories and having people to talk to when i dont think i can do it etc. Also i havent got a pic or anything at the moment as it wont let me for some reason but i will sort it out soon hopefully.

Hey I'm new here too so can't put a picture on yet. I need to lose weight about 2 stone I'm looking for a gym buddy as all my friends can't at the moment! I started going to fitness classes but not the same on my own and since stop put 4lb on so really need to start again! I'm not very good at diets I get board and like food to much! I lost alot of weight previously from excerise so feel this will be better for me!
Xxx

Hey I'm new here too so can't put a picture on yet. I need to lose weight about 2 stone I'm looking for a gym buddy as all my friends can't at the moment! I started going to fitness classes but not the same on my own and since stop put 4lb on so really need to start again! I'm not very good at diets I get board and like food to much! I lost alot of weight previously from excerise so feel this will be better for me!
Xxx

Im terrible at diets, i also get bored. Im the same i need to find someone to join the gym with but all my friends cant do it, i really need to do it this time i've tried and failed so many times. I hate excersise but i have to do it, would be better if it was more fun xxx

I have just down load sky appt on my phone so can tredmill and hopefully forget how long been on it!! Where about are you shame were not nearer to gym together :-(

How much do you have to lose? I'm after about 2 stone but atleast a stone by November for my holiday :)

Xc

I usually use music but my playlists starting to bore me and im forever wishing it was over, I live near newcastle u?
I have 3 stone 2lbs to loose, hoping for 2 stone by christmas xx

I must say I did get fed up with music and started timing how long I'd been doing by the number of songs played and I got strange looks when I started signing along. I live in Worksop a town near Sheffield.

X

Im going to have to keeo changing songs every few days becuase i count down the minute aswell, yeah i bet you did, im in the comfort of my own home so i can sing as much as i like lol, i wish i could get out to the gym though x

Back