New here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by curls, 27 January 2008 Social URL.

1. curls

curls Member

:)Hi everyone, I recently joined and am following WW's at home coming up to 4 weeks and so far have lost 14lbs. I'm aiming to lose at least another 2.5 stone, fingers crossed.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey there, welcome to the minimins WW board. A stone gone in a month, that is fab. Are you following points or core? I started last week on core but have changed to points now.
  5. curls

curls Member

Hi girls, I'm following points and am finding it great. Its been at least 7 years since I attended ww's and that was before I had kids and since then weight has added with each pregnancy. My baby just turned 6 months and I now feel I have more time and feel motivated to lose weight.

Starlight, I just skimmed through your weightloss diary and its amazing, well done, what an achievement.:)
  6. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Congrats, I just joined this forum today.
  7. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    hi curls and flab-u-less flower, your doing fab
  8. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Thanks sazzy, your doing fabulous too!
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done loveyxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.