1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy New here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Carakkm, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Carakkm

Carakkm Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am new on here. Been doing slimming world online for 4 weeks as I can't get to group. But I miss the support of group. (Sorry if I have duplicated post - Wasn't sure where to post)

I am hoping I can gain lots of help and hopefully give some help too in time.

I currently have 2 stone to lose to the first target I have set myself.

My weightloss over the last 4 weeks has been sporadic with a gain of 3 1/2lb this week (* week) I have measured myself though and have lost almost 9 inches in 4 weeks so this has spurred me on.

I need help with keeping on track and not cheating as I know I will only be cheating myself.

I am fed up of being overweight and 40! I can't do anything about being 40 so I am hoping to do something about being overweight.

Thanks for letting me join you all here.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cara

Last edited: 4 September 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, welcome & good luck with your SW journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.