New house new start

The goats cheese I had was tescos organic it worked out 5pp for 60g and there was 100g in the packet. So it seemed a lot. And as it's such a strong flavour it seemed way more than enough x

Thanks people for reading. I will try to use my pp I think I may have to keep with full fat yogurts just for the time being! I won't normally struggle but nights can be ******* for getting enough awake time to get it in! X

Thanks people for reading. I will try to use my pp I think I may have to keep with full fat yogurts just for the time being! I won't normally struggle but nights can be ******* for getting enough awake time to get it in! X

Yeah enjoy being able to have the full fat versions of things for now Hun as u lose the weight your points will drop so enjoy them whilst they are there!! Must be hard working nights xx

I think the quiet nights are the worst!!! People always bring in chocolate as a thank you!!!! And if it's a quiet one it's easy to keep popping them in your mouth mindlessly. When it's busy grabbing a cuppa is as good as it gets! X nights can be hard, but babies tend to love it when making their entrance into the world!!

Well weigh in was this morning!!! And I lost a grand total of 9lbs!!!!!!!!! I ate nearly all my points every day, and used 18 of my weeklies (on wine) I have gone down 2pp so happy. I did think it would be lot lower. X

oh my gosh!
what an excellent loss!
a big round of applause to u hun! thats fab
u should be very proud of urself :)

Well weigh in was this morning!!! And I lost a grand total of 9lbs!!!!!!!!! I ate nearly all my points every day, and used 18 of my weeklies (on wine) I have gone down 2pp so happy. I did think it would be lot lower. X

That's amazing well done you. See you really can eat that much food and lose weight!!
You must be so chuffed xx

Have the post nights lag!!! Exhausted but can't sleep,

Breakfast
Toast 4pp
Peanut butter 3pp
Total 7pp

Lunch
Bagel 6pp
Salted beef 4pp
Pickled cucumber slices 0pp
Mayo 3pp
Mustard 0pp
Salad 0pp
Total 13pp

Dinner
Stuffed peppers 5pp
Couscous 8pp
Feta cheese 4pp
Roasted tomatoes 1pp (olive oil)
Total 18pp

Supper milky coffee 3pp
Lemon cupcake 6pp
Total 9

Food looks great well done xx

Last two days in work has been so busy!! I have managed to keep to plan.
Yesterday

Breakfast
Crumpets 5pp
Lurpak 2pp

Snack
Ww cake bar 2pp

Lunch
x 2 mini bagels 6pp
Chicken 4pp
Mayo 3pp
Pesto 2pp

Snack