New Ideas

miss_williams

I really really really need to get back on track. I want to do a food plan for the next week & possibly try some new recipes and try to remember what I did 18months ago when I was loosing between 1-5lbs a week. I know I used to do all red days but now I'm into extra easy.

So I need all your ideas and amazing tips please :D

Hi there. I would suggest that you have a look through the food diaries to give you some ideas Hun. I mix up my weeks, but tend to favour the Red, as my losses are better than doing EE.

I suggest taking a couple of hours out (if you can!) and scour through some recipes and food diaries on here, and also some recipes from the SW magazine (which as it happens are mainly geared towards EE these days anyway!). Write down what tickles your fancy and plan your week!X

I cant really get into the EE days. As i last went to slimming world years ago when EE days were unheard of, they just dont feel right. I seem to lose the most on green....for a faster loss i go for lots of jacket potatoes and beans...not nice for the OH but it works for me..lol

Back