New & in need of encouragement. SW way forward?

Hi! :)

Im Steph, Im a 21 year old fulltime stay at home mum, to two little boys(2 year old & 9 month old) and Im 28 weeks with baby boy number three.

Anyway, Im not looking to start dieting YET! But I am looking for help/encouragement with healthier eating.
I've struggled with my eating habits for many years, I struggled with Bulimia at 17, then at 18 fell pregnant with my first son, and managed to turn things around & thankfully bulimia has never reared its ugly head again, however my eating habits turned to binge's constantly when pregnant which obviously led to wait gain after month's of more or less nothing properly staying in my body.:eek:

I then fell pregnant again with my second son 10 months later, and decided it was time I stopped binging as wasn't happy with my body, which I ate healthy.. Ish. Well I ate one meal a day, the same meal over and over and over again.

Lost weight, but now I'm just binge eating again. I need structure to my eating habit's I need to KNOW what I'm having throughout the day, and atleast a few days before otherwise it leads to a binge, and I'm dreading gaining stupid amounts of weight & then possibly falling off the wagon and bulimia returning.

I'm faddy eater, I don't eat meats/fish/egg's/onions/mushrooms/peppers/ things with bits in.
However I think what I need is something structured like Slimming world, not for weight loss but just to reign in my binging and get a grip on healthy eating.
I love pasta's/rice's & most veg & fruit so the EE plan looks the best way for me to go.

I guess Im just looking for someone to support me with this & help were ever possible, I lack alot of support from family & friends so here seems to be the only place I can find it!

Back