new-ish member

i-mummy

Hi Everyone, I've been looking at this website for a good few years now but I've never been as serious as I am now to use Slimming world to get rid of this weight once and for all!!!
I'm doing it alone with no group and I have a diary to plan all my menus in. I just finished day 4 and I'm feeling like I can do this, I want to get rid of some baby-fat

It's great you've decided to get healthier and it's great you're planning everything.

Stick around, keep us updated and keep working at it!

Good luck!

Hi Everyone, I've been looking at this website for a good few years now but I've never been as serious as I am now to use Slimming world to get rid of this weight once and for all!!!
I'm doing it alone with no group and I have a diary to plan all my menus in. I just finished day 4 and I'm feeling like I can do this, I want to get rid of some baby-fat

Hi and welcome! :)

My baby is due on 2nd of may and as soon as she is born (well I'm giving myself 10 days to recover) I am starting the exante diet as I want to be a yummy mummy not a chunki munki so maybe we could keep each other inspired? Best of luck to you xx

Back