new.....ish!!

laura7

Hi all. This is my first thread. Im starting lipotrim tomorrow. Its been nearly a year since I was on lipotrim. I lost 2.5stone in 6 weeks and got pregnant. They warned me in the chemist about being extra fertile with weight loss......I believe them now. Anyway I am now a Mammy to a 6 week old girl and a hefty three stone heavier! I am hoping I can start now that its been 6 weeks since I had her. Has anyone any experience of this? Is it to soon? Thanks x

hi congratulations on your baby x with regards to being to early it will depend on if you are BF? and also remember not to put too much pressure on yourself about weight loss I have waited until my little girl was 1 as my life was just too hectic! good luck x

aw well

Well you have to be 12 weeks post partum to start lipotrim. Im devastated.[STRIKE]I had myself all prepared and psyched up. [/STRIKE] Id rather be dead than face another day in this body :cry: well maybe ill go back to the chemist in 6 weeks . :wave_cry:

Laura I can't totally understand how gutted u must feel when u get yourself all geared up to start something and then have no choice but to delay it : ( just Reading your post regarding your weight you lost 2.5 stone and have put 3 on? That's good going considering you've just had a baby. You really need to take care of yourself for the first few weeks so I can understand them making u wait til 12 weeks, bad constolation I know.

Back