New Jeans!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I always search the charity shops and they seem so have so few small sizes... I see my old clothes there in the 14's range, and I smile!
I grabbed a couple of trousers, and a suit to try on. The size 10s suit was too big :sigh: but the 8's jeans and trousers fit me to a T.... yipeee... never in my life would I think I'd fit a size 8...*doing a happy dance*

Wow size 8! I don't think I'll EVER be a size 8. I am still praying for 12. Then i'll be happy.

But dance well you might, skinnie minnie! Well done you! xx

Thank you all!
I never, ever, thought I'd be a size 8, and though I am more a size 10, which I am more than happy with, it's great to buy size 8!! :)

Wow well done, what a fabulous achievement!! You must be feeling really proud of what you have done.

xx

wow size 8! well done
I dont even think my knees would get into a size 8. But will get into size 14 in every shop and 12 in some shops! so woohoo for me

i'm pleased for you babes this is the much needed bit of oomph u needed after feeling not so good about dressing up for summer!! well done girl!! i have told my mate who's a 10 not to throw anything out as i will happily take her clothes to save me buying new ones! WHEN i bloomin well get there!! i am still in the size 14's :(

congrats to you :D well done

i felt great when i fitted into a little black dress size 12 with no lumps or bumps on show :D

i cant wait to get to size 10

Wow Sonia, that is amazing!! I can only dream of a size 8!! I think I'll be settling at a 12 as that will be just right for me!! You must be like a little pint-sized Kylie Minogue!! It's a really lovely feeling getting into smaller clothes though isn't it!! Today I bought some tops in Matalan and one in River Island! They were 16s, but to think that last summer I was buying 20s- I feel so much better and I no longer have to shop in the plus-sized shops and sections!! Yippeee! Aren't clothes the most amazing inventions?!! As well as keeping us warm and our funny bits covered up, they are also a fantastic hobby (addiction in my case!!) I am just slightly...OK make that very... worried that I'm going to be so dangerous when I get to target- I'm already getting my passion for them back!!! Well done again!!X

Wow Sonia. Send me your 14's i can get into them now xx

I would if I still had them. I gave them all to the charity shop as I was scared I'd let myself get into them! :)
It was really odd going in the shop and seeing my clothes hanging there!

Wow Sonia, that's fantatstic!
and Funcurls, you are so right
Aren't clothes the most amazing inventions?!! As well as keeping us warm and our funny bits covered up, they are also a fantastic hobby (addiction in my case!!) I am just slightly...OK make that very... worried that I'm going to be so dangerous when I get to target- I'm already getting my passion for them back!!!

I can't trust myself to go shopping any more because I just want EVERYTHING now it fits, rather than settling for whatever they had that was big enough :D

Clothes shopping can become so addictive, you are right! Just as well I am a huge charity shop fan, as I can't resist to pop in every time I walk past and am always tempted to buy!

Back