Extra Easy New job but......

dipsy1512

I have started a new job working 11-3 each day but as my hours are few I don't get a lunch break so I'm trying to think of ideas for breakfast and a snack at my desk that will fill me up to keep me away from the office biscuit tin. I would appreciate any ideas

Eggs are very good for breakfast as they are full of protein. I now tend to have fruit at breakfast time, scrambled eggs (with nothing added) around 10.30 and then I don't get hungry until about 1.30-2pm.

Snacks wise......how about something like ryvita from your HEB? I am eating mine with chilli Philly at the mo, 2 syns for 25g (or 75g for a HEA)

I am taking breakfast with me to work and have put chopped fruit ( melon, strawberries and orange) topped with ff fromage fraid and cover with my b choice of weetabix

I also make up some frittata with a eggs bacon tomato and just eat cold or warm at my desk

Lisa x

I find when i eat weetabix with a bannana it keeps me going for ages really filling or special k chewy bars are good for a quick chocolate fix

I take a big container of chopped up fruit and another with chopped up carrots and celery, to snack on during the morning.

I try and have a big breakfast, half grapefruit, yogurt with grated apple and 30g honey nut shredded wheat. If i have time to cook I miss out the HE B and have scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, or a bacon sandwich.

I don't tend to snack in the afternoons. Not at all hungry by then! LOL

Back