New joiner - CD 810

Jode

Hi, just joined as i am in week 5 of cambridge. never done this before, pleased so far but this week i am getting stressed out, scales are showing possible gain despite sticking to plan. any suggestios gratefully received, weigh in not till Friday so I may be able to salvage the week! :confused:

Hi Jode and welcome to minimins :)

Well done for getting to week 5, bet you've had some great weight losses so far :clap:

Please don't worry about the latest 'news from the scales'. They do this to frighten you into eating :D

You will definitely still be losing fat so hang in there.

Look forward to seeing you around the Cambridge forum threads :)

Please don't worry about the latest 'news from the scales'. They do this to frighten you into eating

LOL yes KD,

Hi9 Jode and welcome to the board, hang in there you'll be fine.

Clean it out Jode and make sure there is nothing naughty in there. :D

lots of kids easter eggs - i find those easy to resist cos they are sooo bad. harder for me is the slices of ham, cheese etc. perhaps I will have to consider a separate "kids lunchbox" area in the fridge! not nibbling so far, thats why i did 810 so i can look forward to evening meal. I will just have to ignore the scales :(

Yes, I could never have done CD Jode, I tried and didn't last the day out I'm afraid.

LOL, OK then, yes I am KD. :)

hi and thanks for the good wishes. Feeling v v happy today as just back from a week on holiday, and have lost 3lbs! I've never lost weight on holiday before and managed to "almost" stick to 810
yeeahh!

Good for you love, I've never managed to lose on Holiday in my life. :D

I was soo pleased! i think it was the marching around various museums that did it, its freezing in yorkshire!

Who'd go from Wilts to Yorkshire for a Holiday. :D

i was statione in Shrewsbury for a while Jode, well Wilton near Shrewsbury, I loved it their, nice county.

Back