New Journey

alimatron

Hi

I have just started Slimmers World, first time ever, had a gastric band which worked really well and lost 5 stone, unfortunately had lots of problems so now have 4 stone to lose again. Band unfilled and so have decided to try extra easy.

So glad I found this site for advice.

Ali

:break_diet:

I'm new to slimming world too - my first proper weigh-in is on Wednesday - so hoping for a good loss to spur me on! Good luck with everything - I've found this site to be invaluable especially for the amazing recipes!

Helen xx

Good luck I have a friend who had the bypass surgery and she had loads of problems and still struggles now with the mental side (her head) she is doing WW. Don't let anything stop u achieving what u want. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all of you for the welcome,
SWLizzie you have done so well this month. My First weigh day will be Thursday so fingers crossed x:)

Welcome. My WI is Thursday too. You have come to the right place for support. Everyone is lovely and supportive.

Welcome!! :)

You've definitely come to the right place for support! I've been doing plan since October and only been really on here for a week or so, and I'm so much happier with the plan now! The recipes are invaluable!! :)

I'm now a Thursday weigher too -- come join the Thursday weighers thread, we're lovely! :D

Back