New Exante Starter

AliGal

Eating Like A Bear plus!
S: 22st10.6lb C: 21st1lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 47.6 Loss: 1st9.6lb(7.41%)
I'd recommend having a daily diary thread, updating your profile with yr starting weight and target, and joining a weekly weigh in thread - the Christmas or summer one maybe. It keeps you focused every day! Finally - don't cheat and when you are at goal, follow the instructions for getting back to a new normal eating, and keep journaling here.

Find and support some others on the same journey, too!

Last edited:

Zeus☺️

S: 17st9lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st9lb(14.98%)
Hello!

im currently 3 days into exante for the first time! i weigh 16 and a half stone and need somebody who’s been through this to help motivate me!!!

any advise/ story’s or success or tips would be much appreciated

thank you!
Hi! I’m seven weeks in and started at about a stone more than you. The first few days were a struggle for me, I was so hungry and had headaches. But after I think day four that all went away and I’ve been fine since ☺️

I’ve found it easy to stick to, it seems to suit me. I’ve bought some things from the skinny food company (syrups and sauces) to liven up the meals, and for the shakes when I add coffee to them. I have a breakfast product (museli, pancakes or porridge) and a coffee, a shake usually for lunch, a 200 cal evening meal and then a bar with a cup of tea in the evening. Drink loads of water! The exante water enhancers are nice. And I have Dr Pepper zero too.

I’ve lost one stone and 9lbs so far which I’m pleased with! How are you finding it?

Zeus☺️

S: 17st9lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st9lb(14.98%)
Hi, doing ok thanks! It does get much easier after the week. I don’t feel tired/hungry anymore ☺️

I definitely can’t exercise as hard as I could before though so I just take it a little bit easier. Glad you’re doing ok xx