**New** Just Dance Challenge - October

Lol I have the Red Hair so between us Nicola that's one whole person.

omg i went out and brought the broadway dance and it is total rubbish.. what a waste of £20..every song is soooooo slow and boring, if anyone is thinking of getting DONT!!

omg i went out and brought the broadway dance and it is total rubbish.. what a waste of £20..every song is soooooo slow and boring, if anyone is thinking of getting DONT!!
Thanks for the warning, I was actually thinking of buying that but now I won't bother. You should take it back hun.
If there is one thing I HATE its buying a game only to discover is utter cack when you play it, I've got a couple like that, I'm thinking of exchanging them.

i tried to take it back but said they couldnt because of copyright crap!!!... i went onto magpie.co.uk and sold it on there... for a stupid price of £9 shockin.. but did manage to make it up to £34 with other games i dont like or have finished with.. so annoyed grrr

i tried to take it back but said they couldnt because of copyright crap!!!... i went onto magpie.co.uk and sold it on there... for a stupid price of £9 shockin.. but did manage to make it up to £34 with other games i dont like or have finished with.. so annoyed grrr
Where did you buy it from? Cos I've taken stuff back before and they've just exhanged it for me. Thats shocking that they wouldn't take it!
I know the exchange prices are shocking. I paid £20 for a couple of games I want rid of but they're only gonna fetch me £4, £5 and £8 when I swap them - disgrace.

Some games are SO crappy. Thats why I now check the gameplay on them all on YouTube before I buy and waste my money. I only really like games for the Wii which are active, I can't be bothered with the pointing the remote at the screen crap.

Can I join, I have just bought it today. Now it might not sound a lot but I want to aim for something I can stick to. 2 lots of 30/45 minutes a week, so say 5 hours this month pls x

Can I join, I have just bought it today. Now it might not sound a lot but I want to aim for something I can stick to. 2 lots of 30/45 minutes a week, so say 5 hours this month pls x
Hey there hun, glad to have you on board! Of course I totally agree with you, you must set yourself a reasonable goal...and we don't judge on the amount of hours someone wants to put in, just do what you can manage!

And YAY! Its the 1st tomorrow so we can start getting our times written in! :D

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done
yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 0 done
joh2605: 10 hours - 0 done
Bunny hops: 20 hours - 0 done (2 hrs 30 minutes done end of Sept)

ema6: 3 hours - 0 done
must be mad: 5 hours - 0 done

well the 1st is here... i thought id make an earlie start and have completed my 1st hr of the month

yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 1hr done

Woah you're quick off the draw hun! Well done! I've not started any of my exercise yet as I only have afternoons free but gonna get right on it this afternoon, going to try and do some Just Dance and Wii Fit so I'll be updating later :D

yeah i know..as soon as i dropped the kids off this morning, got back and was straight on it.. 8:55am i started lol... dont think that will happen everyday though lol

there is another 1hr and 20 mins done, 10 dances with my daughter and 10 dances with my son.. lol... im now knackard lol

yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 2hr 20mins done

Wow you're doing fantastically hun, well done! :D I've not had the chance to get on my JD yet but gonna try this weekend if I can. Its not always easy for me if my mum's unwell I have to look after her :(

yeah but you did really well on the wii fit yesterday over an hr in 1 go.. id be dead if i did that... actually last night when i did my second half hr.. i did 10mins hoola hooping, then i did 10mins free step and watched emmerdale, then did a 10min free jog while i watch the end of emmerdale..went really quick actually..might do that again lol..hope your mums ok...family obviously comes before anything xx

yeah but you did really well on the wii fit yesterday over an hr in 1 go.. id be dead if i did that... actually last night when i did my second half hr.. i did 10mins hoola hooping, then i did 10mins free step and watched emmerdale, then did a 10min free jog while i watch the end of emmerdale..went really quick actually..might do that again lol..hope your mums ok...family obviously comes before anything xx
Ah thanks hun. I sometimes can't manage the hour but when I can I push myself to finish!
Thats a good idea to break it up a little - that hula hooping does tire you very quickly but I did 49 minutes of it yesterday! Eeek! I hate doing the jogging though, haha!

My mum is ok thanks, some days are worse than others sometimes. When my dad gets in from work he can relieve me of the work a little bit! Lol :) X

OMG..49 minutes... ''gasp'' lol.. thats so good.. i can just manage 10 minutes and by the end my hoola hoops are kinda looking like some deformed snake hip move lol.. i think it may be a while before ill be doing 49mins that is awesome.. i thought my 10 was good hahaha, i think my legs would actually buckle if i tryed that now lol

OMG..49 minutes... ''gasp'' lol.. thats so good.. i can just manage 10 minutes and by the end my hoola hoops are kinda looking like some deformed snake hip move lol.. i think it may be a while before ill be doing 49mins that is awesome.. i thought my 10 was good hahaha, i think my legs would actually buckle if i tryed that now lol
Lol, believe me its taken me ages to be able to build up to do that long, I found 10 minutes too long once too and I never imagined that I'd ever manage as long as 49mins. But its so good to help me waist and fat hips that I love doing it now.
I don't think I'll manage another 49mins today but I'll try - if not I'll do 35 mins. I'm excited at losing weight so it spurs me on! :D

I'll repost the hours again incase you've all lost track of it with our posts! :)

I've finally started, doing no where near as well as you Yummymummy, you go girl, but I did manage to get 40 minutes in.

I'm new to this and boy do I feel like I've done a marathon, lol, how you guys do this and the Wii fit I don't know, that's what I'm working up to, don't feel quite ready for the Wii fit just yet, but I'll get there.

joh2605: 10 hours - 40 mins done

Sorry I just cut and pasted the times and for some reason they all went black?????

Back