**New** Just Dance Challenge - October

No worries hun, I've put the colours back in for you! :) Well done by the way, brill - much better than I've done, I've not started JD yet, not had the chance!

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done
yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 2hr 20mins done
joh2605: 10 hours - 40 mins done
Bunny hops: 20 hours - 0 done (2 hrs 30 minutes done end of Sept)

ema6: 3 hours - 0 done
must be mad: 5 hours - 0 done

iv done no JD today or Wii Fit.. feel terriblefor it too.. did 20 mins on the treadmill this morning so definatly need to get back on it tomorrow..gonna make today my day of rest lol..

joh2605.. yeah go me lol actually the only reason i have done so much so far is cause i have to share my time between to kids so they have 10 songs each.. i tell you i could die when im finished lol, these kids keep me going other wise they will whing im not trying hard enough lol

Hi Miss Mango :)

just thought i'd update my ticker for you :D did some my fitness coach today,feeling goooood! lol

getting the biggest looser wii game today, aparantly thats really good too.. :)

iv done no JD today or Wii Fit.. feel terriblefor it too.. did 20 mins on the treadmill this morning so definatly need to get back on it tomorrow..gonna make today my day of rest lol..

joh2605.. yeah go me lol actually the only reason i have done so much so far is cause i have to share my time between to kids so they have 10 songs each.. i tell you i could die when im finished lol, these kids keep me going other wise they will whing im not trying hard enough lol
Ahh don't feel terrible hun - you have to have at least one days rest! And 20mins on the treadmill is better than nothing at all!

I'm gonna do my exercise later on as its rather hot here today and I hate sweating....I've already hoovered the entire house so thats quite cool too :p

Hi Miss Mango :)

just thought i'd update my ticker for you :D did some my fitness coach today,feeling goooood! lol

getting the biggest looser wii game today, aparantly thats really good too.. :)
Brill, well done hun :D

Let me know what the Biggest Loser is like and if its worth investing in ;)

Ahh don't feel terrible hun - you have to have at least one days rest! And 20mins on the treadmill is better than nothing at all!

I'm gonna do my exercise later on as its rather hot here today and I hate sweating....I've already hoovered the entire house so thats quite cool too :p

yeah it is quite warm today.. lovely makes a change from all the rain we have had over the last week..i hate the rain.. no JD for me again today cause been out xmas shopping.. god i must have walked miles and miles around town... my feet are killing me.. did manage to get some wii fit done though... JD tomorrow me thinks

i never count my housework that i do, will have to try and find out what burns the most cals ;)

I will join in i will put down 2 hrs. Can't do much at the moment.
joh2605: 10 hours - 0 done

twin mummy: 2 hours - 0 done

Will give this a try as well as the Wii fit challenge. Its about time I got the motivation to get moving.

Busybee9015: 6 hours - 0 done

I will join in i will put down 2 hrs. Can't do much at the moment.

Will give this a try as well as the Wii fit challenge. Its about time I got the motivation to get moving.

welcome girls good to see some more people joining.. it is good motivation having your times here.. its good to keep an eye on how much you have done

heres a fresh list

Thanks for sorting that yumymumy and :welcome2: to the challenge twin mummy and busybee :D Its great to have more people in on the challenge :)

Can I join?

Jakeysmummy2006: 10 hours

Course you can Jakeysmummy, welcome! I've re-done the list as you've missed a couple of girls off, so to avoid confusion I've posted it again! :)

JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 0 done

I MUST get some JD done, was gonna do some tonight but my Wii remote needing charging - bah!!

I MUST get some JD done, was gonna do some tonight but my Wii remote needing charging - bah!!

omg i hate that, or when the wii board is flat i usually knick the batts outta hubbys xbox controllers while mine are charging he goes mad hahaha

omg i hate that, or when the wii board is flat i usually knick the batts outta hubbys xbox controllers while mine are charging he goes mad hahaha
Hahaha, I usually do that with remote controls - I get into trouble off my dad when he wants to watch Sky and his batteries are missing :p I'm getting a spare Wii remote soon anyway so will have one always charged to use when the other runs down!

I did 3 minutes today! :D When I copy and paste it goes blacl?? :(

JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 30 minutes done.

JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 30 done

twin mummy: 2 hours - 40 min done
JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 30 done

well i have managed 40min today plus 40 min on the wii fit plus

Back