Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 25 minutes done
yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 4hr 50mins done
joh2605: 10 hours - 1hr 30mins done
Bunny hops: 20 hours - 5 hours done
must be mad: 5 hours - 1hr done
twin mummy: 2 hours - 1hr 10min done
Busybee9015: 6 hours - 1 hour done
JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 1 hour done

Only done ten minutes but hey every second counts lol. I was just showing my sister the game so we did a few songs.

I've asked my Mum to get me JD2 for Christmas, seems like a long time to wait but I just can't afford it.

Only done ten minutes but hey every second counts lol. I was just showing my sister the game so we did a few songs.

I've asked my Mum to get me JD2 for Christmas, seems like a long time to wait but I just can't afford it.
Of course every second counts, well done! You've done well, I tell you what, ten minutes is enough on that sometimes - it can leave you sweating and breathless after just one song! :D

Aw hope you get JD2 for Christmas then, it is expensive, I wouldn't usually pay £24.99 for something like that but I wanted it as soon as it was released and I actually had a bit money spare so I thought why not. It might go down in price a bit by December or it might be on special offer by then, you know what the shops are like for Christmas time.

I only managed 20 minutes, honestly it knacks me, I'll have to build it up daily I think :D

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 45 minutes done

I just bought Just Dance 2 tonight!
Its fantastic!!
Addicted to it already.
If you guys make a November challenge I will definately join in!
Bit late for this one now hehe.

I have the Just Dance 1 which I haven't used :mad:. I will join in a challenge, if you are still doing them, I will wait till I have fully used JD 1 before I buy the next one. Might have to start with small goals though!

I just bought Just Dance 2 tonight!
Its fantastic!!
Addicted to it already.
If you guys make a November challenge I will definately join in!
Bit late for this one now hehe.
Hey hun, I will be making a JD challenge for November but you can still join in this thread just by putting how long you've spent on the game - at least you'll be able to keep track then! I'm loving having so many of us on board this challenge :)

I have the Just Dance 1 which I haven't used :mad:. I will join in a challenge, if you are still doing them, I will wait till I have fully used JD 1 before I buy the next one. Might have to start with small goals though!
Hey hun, good to see you in here (remember you from your intro thread!)
I will be doing a November challenge for Just Dance as well - but you are more than welcome to post what times you've done in the next two weeks in here, at least then you can have a record of how long you've spent and you can get your Just Dance played on. No point in waiting just because its the middle of the month! There's still 2 weeks left yet - plenty of time to get some hours racked up! ;) X

Bunny hops....sorry hun I meant to let you know waaaaaay earlier in the day than this.....Proud Mary is brilliant on JD2, really energetic and totally tires you out! You'll love it!! :D Infact it was Proud Mary dance that made me need to sit down cos I was knackered :p

I've not tried Proud Mary yet hun but I'm going to today, I was about to do it yesterday but had to sit down as felt sick :rolleyes: I'll report straight back on it for ya :D
There are some fab tracks on it, I know 98% of them - I'd rate JD1 and 2 as both brill as I enjoy all the songs from the first one too but JD2 has better features and really great colours - very pretty.

Do you not like to order it online hun? Argos delivered mine right on time when they said, they've been good. They could probs get it to you in 2 or 3 days and save you going all the way into town :) XoXo

Hiya hun,gawd you're like the JD queen lol :)
i was going to order it online,but asda are doing it for £20 so if its in stock i'll be getting it tomorrow :D ive seen a pilates game i like the look of too...cant wait to get on the proud mary,love that track :D

xoxo

p.s have you read that book yet,The Shack? :)

Hiya hun,gawd you're like the JD queen lol :)
i was going to order it online,but asda are doing it for £20 so if its in stock i'll be getting it tomorrow :D ive seen a pilates game i like the look of too...cant wait to get on the proud mary,love that track :D

xoxo

p.s have you read that book yet,The Shack? :)
Hey hun, haha, I know, I'm a bit of a Wii Queen all round :p I'm a right geek :D
Ooooh great news about you getting the game - lemme know if they have it in stock and if you get it or not! You're gonna really love this version of JD, its fab! Proud Mary is brill but tires you totally out! Haha!!

No not got round to reading The Shack yet as still reading my Elvis If I can Dream and The Time Travellers Wife so I'm a bit busy reading but its on my "next" list due to your recommendation! :) X

Hey hun, haha, I know, I'm a bit of a Wii Queen all round :p I'm a right geek :D
Ooooh great news about you getting the game - lemme know if they have it in stock and if you get it or not! You're gonna really love this version of JD, its fab! Proud Mary is brill but tires you totally out! Haha!!

No not got round to reading The Shack yet as still reading my Elvis If I can Dream and The Time Travellers Wife so I'm a bit busy reading but its on my "next" list due to your recommendation! :) X

hi hun, ive left you a post on books :D

xoxo

Yay. Il join in too then. Ive done 4 hours so far and id like to do 6 more by the end of October.
Love it so much!!
So thats:

Lilaloves: 10 hours - 4 hours done

Welcome hun! :D Wow you've got some determination, I love to see that! I've done really badly on my JD Challenge, trouble is once I get my Wii Fit done something else crops up to do and I don't get the time. Must try to make some tomorrow!

Whoop.
Done my just sweat for the day.

Lilaloves: 10 hours - 4 hours 50 minutes done

couldnt get JD2 today, bloody place had sold out :mad:

going to try tomorrow,they've a delivery coming, hopefully it'll be on it :)

forgot to update my ticker...8 hours done :)

couldnt get JD2 today, bloody place had sold out :mad:

going to try tomorrow,they've a delivery coming, hopefully it'll be on it :)

forgot to update my ticker...8 hours done :)
Aggh! isn't it flipping typical hun, you get all ready and go out only for the blighters not to have what you want in stock - always the same and drives me up the wall if its something I really want :D
Hope you manage to get it tomorrow cos you're a right little JD fiend and you're gonna love this :D

Updated times for you:

Bunny hops: 20 hours - 8 hours done

Another hr done on JD2

yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 5hr 50mins done

45 mins

yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 6hr 35mins done

Aggh! isn't it flipping typical hun, you get all ready and go out only for the blighters not to have what you want in stock - always the same and drives me up the wall if its something I really want :D
Hope you manage to get it tomorrow cos you're a right little JD fiend and you're gonna love this :D

Updated times for you:

well JD2 didnt come in on the delivery, asda are having a entertainment event thing,lots of games and dvds are on offer so thats their excuse humph!!...;)

ive rang morrisons and they have some in, but they wont save me a copy so hopefully when i get down there the weekend they'll still have it! :D

thanks for the update hun...gawd, october has gone soooo quick!! :)

Back