**New** Just Dance Challenge - October

Sorry peeps I'm gonna chicken out of this challenge this month.... my newly heeled broken foot is still bit sore, so just gonna keep up with wii fit challenge this month instead! Good luck!xx

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 25 minutes done
yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 3hr 20mins done
joh2605: 10 hours - 0 done
Bunny hops: 20 hours - 5 hours done

must be mad: 5 hours - 1hr done
twin mummy: 2 hours - 1hr 10min done
Busybee9015: 6 hours - 1 hour done
JakeysMummy2006: 10 hours - 1 hour done

Sorry peeps I'm gonna chicken out of this challenge this month.... my newly heeled broken foot is still bit sore, so just gonna keep up with wii fit challenge this month instead! Good luck!xx

good idea,you dont want to irritate your foot

maybe join in next time :)

xoxo

Last edited:
Aw sorry to lose you from the challenge hun, however I think its best you rest that foot. Hope you can join in again next month! See you in the Wii Fit challenge thread! :) X

joh2605: 10 hours - 1hr 20 mins done

I've done it again, lol, how do I get the thing to copy in colour???

joh2605: 10 hours - 1hr 20mins done

There you go hun lol.. i wonder why your goes black Hmmm dont matter anyway theres always someone here to sort it xx

Righto girls, the postie only just brought my Just Dance 2 about an hour ago and I've just had a quick gander through it - its FABULOUS!! Seriously there are some brilliant songs on that we're gonna love boogying to and there is a new mode called "Just Sweat" where you can select a programme for the next week and earn as many Sweat Points as poss! There is the mild programme with is 300 Sweat Points a day or 2,100 a week which is 1 song a day, then the tough programme which is 1,000 points or 7,000 a week which is 3 songs a day then there is the intense programme which is 2000 points a day or 14,000 a week which is around 6 songs a day. God I love this!! I love having charts to work with, makes it soooo easy for me!

I am gonna try out the Intense Programme I think, I am deffo gonna get over 6 songs today - its just keeping it up daily as well as my Wii Fit :D

I'm excited as you can tell :p

Oh and you can also download new songs but you need Wii Points (I have like 5,000 of them!) and also free blocks on your Wii to store which I don't have enough of so I might stick them on a storage card :D

im so excited.. getting mine tomorrow, was so tempted to go and get it today but thought.. no wait and save fuel as we live in the middle of the country so its like half hr drive to the nearest shop that would sell it.. but doing weekly shop tomorrow so will pick it up then.. its brill that you can download new songs, cant wait

Aww you'll love it yumy, its really great! I'm just having more of a nosy at it in between jobs - its got a cool mode for playing with more than one person too, fabby for a party! :D

Right I've just done an hour on JD2, eesh its fab! I'll have to sit down now though as feeling a bit giddy!! Haha! :D I love the Its Raining Men dance, its very good for my hips :D I've just passed my 2,000 sweat points for today too - awoohoo!

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 25 minutes done

OOOH it sounds great, wish I could afford it but I might ask Santa for it for Christmas, lol.

Hi Miss Mango :wavey:

JD2 sounds great!...how is proud mary? is it as fab as what i expect?

and the other tracks?is a lot better than JD1?

i like the idea of the charts and sweat points too...i love organisation,keeps me on track ;)
ooohh i wish i could get it this weekend, but i cant,too busy this weekend to go and get it,theres nothing around here so have to go into the town for things like that..:sigh:

next week though :D

xoxo

Hi Miss Mango :wavey:

JD2 sounds great!...how is proud mary? is it as fab as what i expect?

and the other tracks?is a lot better than JD1?

i like the idea of the charts and sweat points too...i love organisation,keeps me on track ;)
ooohh i wish i could get it this weekend, but i cant,too busy this weekend to go and get it,theres nothing around here so have to go into the town for things like that..:sigh:

next week though :D

xoxo
I've not tried Proud Mary yet hun but I'm going to today, I was about to do it yesterday but had to sit down as felt sick :rolleyes: I'll report straight back on it for ya :D
There are some fab tracks on it, I know 98% of them - I'd rate JD1 and 2 as both brill as I enjoy all the songs from the first one too but JD2 has better features and really great colours - very pretty.

Do you not like to order it online hun? Argos delivered mine right on time when they said, they've been good. They could probs get it to you in 2 or 3 days and save you going all the way into town :) XoXo

omg! how have i missed this thread!!! I want to get JD2!!!! already have the first one, done it every day for ages, then i had to move my room around and my wii got disconnected, and i havent put it together again yet! will definitely get round to it :) YAY i want to go out and buy this now hehe will soon be joining your challenges! xx

Well i got JD 2.. havent had a go yet as im gonna wait till the kids are sat eating there tea.. 20mins and ill be on it yay.. wil get back to you when iv had a few hrs play or when im pooped lol

omg! how have i missed this thread!!! I want to get JD2!!!! already have the first one, done it every day for ages, then i had to move my room around and my wii got disconnected, and i havent put it together again yet! will definitely get round to it :) YAY i want to go out and buy this now hehe will soon be joining your challenges! xx

Looking forward to seeing your name on the list hun.. so much fun aint it

Well had an hr and half on just dance 2 last night and it was awesome.. not done all the songs yet but my fave SO FAR has to be viva los vagas lol... love it
Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 25 minutes done
yumymumywanabe: 10 hours - 4hr 50mins done

Well if you get your Wii connected soon come and join this thread, still got 2 weeks in October yet! Looking forward to having someone so enthusiastic on board!
I'm so glad I thought of this challenge, its great fun :D
Come join us soon hun! :) X

Well had an hr and half on just dance 2 last night and it was awesome.. not done all the songs yet but my fave SO FAR has to be viva los vagas lol... love it
Blimey hun you are so hard to keep up with you little gym bunny :p :D You are working so hard, be proud of yourself!
I'm gonna get back on JD2 today seeing as I have the entire day to myself for once (yay!)
I love Viva Las Vegas as well, so much fun! I like Its Raining Men too and also Toxic. I just love dancing :p

I think Big Girls by Mika is a bit disappointing mind, thought it would have been a better dance than that but I'll get used to it :D

Back