new-just want to introduce myself

chinaa

hi my name is chinaa, i'm a 32 year old dieter (nearly ten years now!!). i was doing lipotrim, and lost nearly a stone in my 1st week, i think i got a bit too happy and ended up putting it all back on. i took a break from diets for a few weeks and now i have decided to commit to the cambridge diet as i have a friend who lost weight with it, she said the flavors are divine.

i've got my products and ready to give it 100%, i understand the first week is going to be tough but i will just try to keep busy, taking it day by day and hour by hour. i will log on here for inspiration also.

i stopped smoking on the 26th of june this year and i now consider myself to be a non smoker, i think well if you can stop smoking after 18 years, you can stop eating food for a few weeks, it's not for a life time. i just want to get into ketosis so that i do not feel the urge to want to eat food.

well enough of my rabling, i wish everyone success and hope that each day is a success.

Hi Chinaa welcome!! I wish you good luck for your first week. Yes it may be tough but once through it is does get easier. I am in week three now and it is starting to feel a bit like second nature not to eat!! So good luck and keep us posted on how you get on. x

hi chinaa, welcome to cd'ing! it's great, i'm in my 3rd week and feeling fab! I found it a real help to come on the site and distract myself in the first few days by reading as many posts as poss and going through the inspirational slideshow! good luck with your 1st week!!

xx

Welcome, and good luck. When you've had enough of the water have a decaf coffee, it's been my life saver!!!! That and painting my nails!

You go girl!! - first week is a toughy but gets easier. Ive been on it now for 7 weeks and its just second nature to mix shakes now! LOL SXX

Welcome and good luck for your first week, after day 3 you'll feel fab and it'll all be worth it at your WI!!! fingers crossed, if you have a horrible moment then just come on here and talk about it, you'll get great support! x

Hi guys and thank you for the warm welcome. well today is day one and so far i have had a butterscotch shake at 1pm, nearly drunk 2 litres of water. aiming to have my second shake at 5pm, then last one at 9pm.

what time do you guys tend to have your shakes, i know everyone is different but, would still like to know.

you never guess what happend to me?!? i saw an old friend that i stopped talking to cos she wasn't very nice and basically haven't seen each other for years. well, i didn't see her, she saw me and said hi with a smirk on her face and continued walking past me(she probably thought "look at the fat cow"). i could have died cos it was one of them days where i looked like an old hagg!!! why is it that when you look rough you always see the people that you least expect to see or don't want to see? i am determind to lose weight this year, i'm fed up of being fat and not wanting to go out cos i have nothing to wear, or wearing the same clothes cos nothing else fits (even though theres a wardrobe full of clothes!!). sorry for going on and on, i'm just a bit angry at myself for letting myself go like i have done. my oldest child is going to be 11 this year and i still haven't shifted the baby weight:argh: .

you guys are wonderful, i'm so glad i found this site, i just hope that i can be an inspiration to somebody else who is struggling with their weight.
thanks again guys, i forgot to say the butterscotch shake was actually quite nice.

will log on again later.

I know how you feel, I start CD on Thursday so on day 2. I have one shake around 8 ish one at 4ish ad to be honest felt that crap 1st day didn't have any more. I would love to lose around 4 stone hopefully most of it gone by christmas but I'l see what happens.

Good luck on your journey

Back