New Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi no 6 and 4lb off that's 2st 1lb found it harder this week after the refeed and the kids being home and i'm off work had chicken and salad last night and yes I know it's not the what to do it but at the end of the day I have never lost this much weight on a diet before, and what works for me works, I done a full month with no food at all not even a lick of my fingers and I know that people will really frown on me but I don't care as I am doing this for me I will not judge others and take my hat off to them If they manage wk after wk 100% I just think as long as I am not putting it back on and when I do eat it is healthy no snacks crisps carbs etc well its better than what I was doing before, good Luck to everyone TFR maintenance etc!!
sorry for the essayLOL

i had my first weigh in today and i lost 1 lb wtf ! ;0( what in gods name happened, i'm so dissapointed. i did 100% every single day then i bought new scales, and they told me i had lost 20lb! for goodness sake, theyre definatly going back to the shop! :0(

Hey mini hope you can help for some reason i cant start a new thread in the new forum for Lipotrim Weekly Weigh Ins do u know why this is?

Hi All ,

Just Had My 1st Weigh In And I Lost 10.5lbs - When They Pharmacist Told Me I Could Of Cried !!!!
Here's To A Second Good Wk x

weight.png

[/url]

Last edited:
I'm about to go for my 4th weigh in tomorrow evening:
Start weight was 12st 10lb
first week's loss: 6lb
second week: 4lb
third week: 4lb

We'll see what tomorrow will bring. I would like to get down to 10st12lb. I'm tall (5ft8) so don't want to loose too much cause I end up looking gaunt lol.

4th weigh in today - just over 3lbs off. Happy with that! Pharmacist said it would probably start to slow down now, but that's still 17lbs in a month. 2 or 3 weeks to go! :)

3rd week weigh in

Today was my 3rd weigh in and I am delighted that I have lost another 5lbs thats 1 stone in 3 weeks I am sooooo Pleased I origionally lost 9lbs in the first week but was unsure if this was correct as this weigh in was done by a young girl at the chemist then on my 2nd weigh in I was devestated to find I had put on 1lb but this was put down to a wrong reading on my 1st week so now with this 5lbs down I am back on track and getting weighed properly now at the chemist Im so pleased as I was so down last week I didnt even write down about my weigh in that week

Last edited:
My 4th WI today, i've lost 23lb altogether now :)

re starting liprotrim

Hi every one well here i am again starting liprotrim for the 3rd time
I did this over 4 years ago and lost a total of 6stone but hence im back with :mad:all that back on and more :(
It is my ist weight in tomorrow been ok this week but very angry:mad: with every one drinking plenty of water i stared it over 8 days ago now so wish me look again hope the support is still out there like it was 4 years ago :wave_cry:

super idea!

Hi everyone...i'm new to the forum. I've been looking at all your posts and they are so positive and inspiring! I started on lipotrim 2 weeks ago and I'm not finding it too difficult however I miss eating certain things! I lost 13lbs in my first week but have just been weighed again and I only lost 2lbs this week:-( I'm gutted as I have been 100%, I feel great and my clothes are getting a little baggy!

I'm trying not to let it get me down but as you all you know its easier said than done! x

i had my first WI today i lost 6.6lbs this week woohoo !!!!!

Great losses everyone!!!! Keep up the hard work, you'll soon see the results;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back