New Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
This is a new forum for Lipotrim Weekly Weigh Ins and it will make it easier to find your own weekly weigh in threads having them in one forum as I think they were getting lost in the main Lipotrim forum!

I have moved some threads in already but if you have a weekly weigh in thread you would like moved in...please post here and give the link to the thread and either myself or one of the mods will move it for you.

Great idea mini :)

This is a new forum for Lipotrim Weekly Weigh Ins and it will make it easier to find your own weekly weigh in threads having them in one forum as I think they were getting lost in the main Lipotrim forum!

I have moved some threads in already but if you have a weekly weigh in thread you would like moved in...please post here and give the link to the thread and either myself or one of the mods will move it for you.

ah found it i wondered where it went to.

Kentuckybird

Mini Goals:
Get under 210lbs - Done
Under 200lbs by 10.3.10 - Done (late)
Into the black skirt
Into the cream denim
Become 'merely' overweight.
Get to 170lbs
Into the black dress

Last edited:
Wow Summergurl!
I was just scrollin' - aimlessly, and I saw your weight loss. Brilliant. Well done you! I bet you feel wonderful don't you?
Congratulations.

I feel fantastic thanks :)

New to site

Hi everyone,

Started this two and a bit weeks ago, and am really happy to have found a support forum....it's difficult on your own!

started 20stone exactly

wk1 lost 11.5lbs
wk2 lost 8lbs
wk3 working on it

On the down side, i had to go to a job interview this morning where my clothes were hanging off of me...safety pins everywhere to keep my trousers up. I've gone down 2 sizes on the bottom half and 3 sizes on the top. Shopping for clothes in normal shops for the first time in years!!

Good luck to everyone on this, it's tough, but seeing the results so quickly is keeping me being good.

Susanne

Hi Susanne,

I started Friday, had a rocky start as I couldnt hold them down. I ate on Friday night and Saturday. Started again Sunday, its only the end of day two ( should be day 4 :( ) but going a lot better.

Great to read everyone's good news. Really reminds you why you started in the first place, especially when your finding it hard.

Nelly,

Hi Nelly,
What helps me is the support of my family...they all support this, know my losses, laugh at my baggy clothes. The knowledge that my 6year old son is waiting for me to go horse riding with him( he loves riding, i'm terrified of the beasts!), means i have to do this for his sake...i've made a promise. If i cheat then it's him and my family i am cheating, not just myself. You need to find your motivator too, it's different for everyone, then keep that in mind. One day at a time, going to bed hungry gets easier, and if you need to cheat...no carbs and tiny portions! After three weeks my stomach has shrunk, so when i pinched a chicken nugget the other day i felt full!I stopped after 1 because i didn't need anything else, my craving was fixed.
Best of Luck,
Susanne

starting weight before Xmas 21s 9lbs- lost 1s 9lbs by healthy eating

Total weight lost so far = 3s 1lb

goals on lipotrim:
1 stone 12/2/10
2 stone
3 stone
4 stone
5 stone
6 stone

Last edited:
Hi Mini.
Will be great to find my weightloss thread a bit easier lol takes me ages....

Hi all I just had my 4th WI and lost 5lb and am really pleased, 22lb in a month!!

22lb in your first month is excellent weight loss blodwen, that is just over a stone and half!!!

Well done!:happy096:

You might like to start a new thread here in the weigh in forum with the heading 22lb gone on 4th weigh in as the weigh ins won't get noticed on this thread.

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button
newthread.gif

Hi Mini.
Will be great to find my weightloss thread a bit easier lol takes me ages....

You could always put a link back to your weigh in thread into your signature, handy way to find it if you were using the one thread for all your weigh ins.

5th WI lost 3lb over the moon as had a planned refeed as away for a long weekend!!!!

Had my 3rd weigh in this morning and another 7lbs lost. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back