New lipotrimmer x

Thanks hun!! Im really happy. Didnt expect such big loss considering my weight, but what a surprise!! It really is a sexy 12lbs
How are u ? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all

Hope everyones enjoying their sunday, well im up doing some exercise on the abs lounge, good thing is that it works the upper thighs and arms too, so all in all its really good.

So this morning i woke up and grabbed a pair of shorts to put on to find out it cant fit me anymore as its way too big now!! Their size 14s, i no that i only lost 12lbs but ohhh my goodness!! I wish i had measured my inches because it looks as if i lost quite a few.

Heres a few pics to show

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381051228.722029.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381051271.942367.jpg

Thanks hun. It really helps me to cancel out the negatives so i can be strong enough to carry on. I love this diet!! Xxx

Omg blooming heck!!! Your stomach looks alot less smaller!! And have u noticed that the 2nd pic your tummy is more defined and less round? O wow this is what i call magical lipo. Also your thighs have shrunk. Looks like you lost loads of inches too

Loving your avatar hun xx

I think on the weeks when we have small losses we lose loads of inches so we shouldn't be disappointed. Dont you think?

Thank u darlin. That's why I was thinking like do pics so even if weight loss isn't much u may still see much difference :) xx

You LOOK INCREDIBLE XXXXXX

Thank u darlin. That's why I was thinking like do pics so even if weight loss isn't much u may still see much difference :) xx

You LOOK INCREDIBLE XXXXXX

You're welcome Hun and thank you.
Exactly!! Pics help alot. I no im not expecting anything big this week as i had 12lbs off this week. But il be happy anything more than 4 pounds lol. Im being ambitious but im going to force loads of water down me even though i hate the taste right now.

Ive always loved water and used to drink 3l a day before this diet, but that was because i was eating, but now that im not eating i cant stand to think about water, im struggling to drink it. I think its traumatising me lol. Xx

Im so struggling today. My tummy is constantly rumbling and on top of it all i cooked sausages and mash with gravy now im watching everyone eat it, all im doing is asking them if i can sniff their lol. So fed up. I was so close to giving in but then i thought whats the point!! If i eat im gona feel like a failure, not only would i gain back everything id lost but id still be feeling fat.

Im off to make a soup to see if il feel better xx

Awwww :( Hun just think it's not forever and u will be able too.
I'm feeling little like that being honest. I'm going to cook Ellie mash. Fish fingers n that n I'm feeling starving :( and went around mums n she made a roast. I would of died for one!!! Xxx so annoying xxxx

Thank hunni, im feeling much better after i had my soup. It was just a weak moment that i dont wish to get again.

Its silly the things we crave on this diet. In reality i dont even care about sausage and mash lol. Id be having something totally different. Lol my sisters currently on a binge in the kitchen and its pissing me of haha. Bet shes stuffing her face cos shes starting lipotrim tomorrow lol, but she will be on it for atleast 6-7 months, shes 18st and shes quite short so shes aiming to be 9st at the min. X

I'm 16 2 and 5 ft 2 and I want to lose 6 stone so 6 stone :)
Weighed myself at mums and wa showing 15.9
But it's obviously different scales if so it's like 7 pounds so hoping that's right. My weigh in will be Thursday as supposed to be Wednesday but I'm at work but I may go in quickly before work lol xx hehe and be cheeky

I'm 16 2 and 5 ft 2 and I want to lose 6 stone so 6 stone :)
Weighed myself at mums and wa showing 15.9
But it's obviously different scales if so it's like 7 pounds so hoping that's right. My weigh in will be Thursday as supposed to be Wednesday but I'm at work but I may go in quickly before work lol xx hehe and be cheeky

Got my Fingers crossed its the 7 pounds, thats a good amount of water weight. Lol i no your anxiety to find out haha. It will make you happier if you find out. Go for it.

Oh just realised we are both going for 10st !! Im now wondering if il look too thin lol. Im 5"10. Il just see how i look as i go along. And hope the man lets me stay on the program x

Good morning everyone.
how you doing?

Well I'm up ready for work. Had a chat last night with one of my friends who invited me out for drinks. I declined. She then asked me why 'so I explained.

Then all of a sudden I had all the negative comments about how I'm going to pile the weight back on. I obviously put her on the right track because she doesn't know anything about it and she is judging it. I just hate when people give their input on something that they don't know anything about, it's a silly thing to do.

Had a sneaky peek on the scale and it looks like I've dropped another pound. downwards and forwards now.

Hope you all have a beautiful day as that's what I'm intending to have. Xx

I had the same yesterday to Hun. Drives me mad! Only thing we can do is prove them wrong :p
Wow that's amazing. Well done.
I don't no what to do cos I started my diet Wednesday so Wednesday was my first 3 shakes. When do I go back would it be best to do today. Or Thursday as those days I'm off work xx

I had the same yesterday to Hun. Drives me mad! Only thing we can do is prove them wrong :p
Wow that's amazing. Well done.
I don't no what to do cos I started my diet Wednesday so Wednesday was my first 3 shakes. When do I go back would it be best to do today. Or Thursday as those days I'm off work xx

Exactly hun, who would pay £36 a week for something that wouldnt work, plus i no that when i come off that il be refeeding properly, and obviously im not gona feast on junk food everyday. Its gona be a totally new lifestyle change and not to mention il have the extra confident boost from the way im going to look.

Babe if u wait till ur actual weigh day it means u got extra days to see a few more pounds fall off, i no u did well anyway xxx

Turns out im inlove with the chicken soup. Dont wAna eat it too much then one day get sick of it but next week i want 14 of them lol. So im gona take 14 soups and 7 chocolate shakes. Yes it makes me feel more normal drinking something hot and using a spoon, plus the soup has good flavour unlike yrs ago when it tasted bloody vile!! Dont even want to remember that horrible taste it had. But i was so desperate for a savoury flavour in my mouth that i decided to try it out again and voilla!!! Its gorgeous. think i saw herbs in it. If your not too sure how it tastes or if your looking for variety then u should try the soup. So next il be having soup twice daily and probly a flap jack here and there. If im going to survive been on this for any longer i better start making myself comfortable and make my life as normal as possible while i lose my 2 stones, well maybe one more stone. Il see what i look like in few weeks, Dont wana look too thin as im so tall.

This post is just me thinking out loud lol so dont think ive gone totally bunkers!! Haha
Goodnite everyone
Xx

Lol its ok huni. Yup im chicken soup crazy. Hope your having a good day xxx

Back