New lipotrimmer x

Good morning all!! Xx

Cant beleive how fast time flies!! In 2 days time il be on lipotrim for 14 days!! Tbh didnt think i could do it but i did it!! And i feel great. I was struggling to drink the water but today im on a roll!!

Got weigh in on saturday and looking forward to it.

Totm in a few days and i normally gain 4lbs during that week so fingers cross that doesnt happen. Hope ur all having a good day. My diaries a bit quiet but il keep posting to keep it alive xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all

My diarys so quiet!!

Im still on track, im on day 14 and still going strong. Ive been doing things like cooking and baking, guess im building up my resistant.

Got my 2 nd weigh in tomorrow and im really exited. Xx

i know what you mean about quiet, i thought it was me boring people to sleep or something with the lack of response but your probably right Lindi, the run up to christmas will be quieter than new year :)

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow tamzy

h x

Thanks to u both, yea im still plodding on lol. Im really hoping to have lost 2 st by xmas.

I had my weigh in and lost an amazing 5lbs so that takes me up to 17lbs in just 2 weeks!! Thats amazing.

Thanks again guys xxx

So ive made it to day 18 without cheating!! Im dead proud of myself for not giving into the weakness ive been feeling. Xx

Thank u xxx
I must say that the chocolate shake is my favourite at the moment along with the chicken soup, I did try making a hot chocolate out of it but it tasted horrid so now I prefer to have it icecold. Xx

So tomorrow makes day 22 for me. Not sure about how my loss will go due to Totm but im being hopeful. Thinking of changing my goal as im looking thinner than i originally thought id look.

Thanks peggy.

Well today was weigh in and lost 5 lbs. so thats 22 lbs in 3 weeks, biggest weightloss ive had in such a short time span.

Unfortunately the pharmacist said ive got 3 more lbs to lose untill i have to refeed, im really depressed about it, im not ready to stop yet. Im thinking of using the maintainance products to lose my final stone or go straight onto the ketogenic diet. Im so gutted about this!!!!

Hope ur all having a good day xx

Day 24 still going strong, have t cheated once which is an achievement for me. Kinda nervous about weigh in this week as ive been having big losses every week. 12 lbs in week one and 5 lbs ib week 2 and 3, it will be a shock to see what this saturdays weigh in will bring. Its TOTM and i normally go up 4 lbs so i think i i lose that id be happy. Really trying to keep up with the water! Consumed 3 litres yesterday which is good because ive always had 2 litres a day. Been feeling like giving up lately but i always stick it out and wake up positive. Been having some really weird food cravings for the silliest of things like doritos and sweets!!! I dont even like sweets, to make things worse i watch cooking channels all the time as if im obsessed with food. I will not give up!! Ive got a stone to lose till goal so il give myself till ending of december so hopefully i can eat with my family. However im going to do my refeed for a month in order to get controll of my eating then il go low carb to maintain.

Im off to starbucks for a strong black coffee now then its work all day so hope your all ok xx

Today was weird yet thrilling!! On my way to work and my trousers were falling off so badly, embarassing as it was i loved it lol. Had to stop in a shop and buy a belt haha

Love u lipotrim!!! Xxx

Quiet quiet diary!!

Erm im still here going strong. Hoping for a 4 lb loss this week. But wont be dissapointed if its only a pound. Xx

Thanks hunni. Yea im a little exited today as got 1 day to go. Hope ive lost something good haha, i am nervous. Seems like il reach goal. That would be my xmas present. Xx

Weigh in and lost 3 lbs. im so happy!! 25 lbs gone in 4 weeks!! Marvellous. Im now 11st 1 lb. i cannot lie to myself now as im looking really slim, my goal was to get to 10st but thats too thin considering im 5"10 so my new goal is to lose 6 more lbs then i shall refeed, if i lose atleast 4 by next week then il refeed then start low carbing for maintainance. This has been the best diet ever!!! Xx

Hey guys!! Im 2 days away from week 5. Im planning on refeeding nex monday as im only about 4-6 pounds away from goal weight? However after my next weigh in on saturday im planning on going over to slim and save to help maintain my weight for a few weeks as we can have a low carb meal for dinner. So far ive lost 25 lbs and im really grateful that it didnt take long tbh im really scared to start eating again but i have to eat at some point, im hoping for atleat 4 lbs loss this week and then hoping if i lose another 2 lbs during refeed then that would take me to goal. Going to order a starter pack on s&s to get started on in a week or so.

Good luck to everyone whose still on this journey? It can be done. Xx

Back