new long term challenge?

ColJack

Gold Member
So with the easter challenge comming to a close, do we need / want another long term challenge?

How about the start date of summer this time??
The official start of summer is June 21 this year.. that gives us a little over 8 1/2 weeks...
Or is that too short a time?

The start of the school holidays varies too much depending on your school...
and christmas is too far off for a target...

What's a good date in July to aim for?

July 4th - Independance from fatpants day?

Lol

July 4th, that's still only 10 1/2 weeks.. is that long enough?
is there any significant day towards the end of july / beginning of august that we can aim for?

Some peeps with kids will have a goal of school summer hols ... in England & Wales this is end of July (Mon 24th in Staffs) ... however everybody is different and I'm in this for the long haul so I will go with the flow :)

I like the idea of the august bank holiday it sounds like a good long time frame

frankied said:
I like the idea of the august bank holiday it sounds like a good long time frame

Yeah I like august bank holiday too! It's mine, my husbands and my youngest daughters birthday all in the week after too so good goal for me x

I'd go for August bank holiday too :)

so 30th August it is then.. and what shall we name it?
Summer challenge?

I've started the thread so sign up and go big.. 18 weeks...

Last edited:
Please can I join? Just booked for lanzarote for 23rd aug, So will give me a real incentive.I'm going to go for 25lb which will take me to target. Wow daunting, but exciting too :D :D please could someone add me, I'm on my phone.

Back