New Look =D

philly_x

I just went into town on my lunch break. Normally I avoid any shops that arent primark, because I dont really like the idea of spending lots of money on clothes that I wont feel that good in.

However I thought i'd have a browse in new look today, and all their new stuff is beautiful!

and instead of walking around going *sigh* I wish I could wear that, I was walking round smiling about how i'll be able to wear a lot of the clothes I want to in the summer and on holiday, and just thought about how much I couldnt wait to buy them!! =D

All in all really inspired/motivated me! I felt SO good! =D

Anyone else had an experience like this?

xxx

I havent been in new look for a long time - so i may just have to pop in there on my lunch!!

Im going on holiday in 11 weeks so that has given me a really go boost to try and lose as much as poss before then!!

I think i'll need OH to hold my money though as i can imagine i'll spend loads if i lose as much as hoped :)

xx

yes i do this all the time!! *sighs* cant wait to get into all that really nice stuff either! New Looks prices arent bad either

i love the Look of New as i call it!!! :D

Bought 2 lovely floaty tops on Saturday and a cover up Cardy :D i looked 'very pretty' on Sunday (so said my OH!) yay!

I got the tops out of the 'Tall' range, cos they come out longer and therfore cover my bum more! LOL! x

hehe! I was drooling over the maxi dresses and all their new nude coloured clothes! Its funny because I've always loved those colours, and they have come into fashion just as im losing weight! =D x

I went into New Look the other day and actually fit into a size 18 pair of trousers, which I haven't in a looooong time!

So glad it's made you feel motivated, you've made me feel like shopping! Shame i'm skint! haha

haha! its a good thing im skint or I could have lost my way a bit! xxx

Since I lost weight all my clothes are Per Una and Monsoon. I get them off ebay and rarely pay more than £3 with p&p! I've never been so well dressed.
Oh and I have a pile on M&S bras , same place, but new obviously, for very little money either.

Back