New LT on 5th Day Help!!!!

val46

Hi everybody, well im on my 5th day now, have not cheated and quite enjoy the chicken soup!! I find that the shakes and soup only fill me up for an hour or so and then im starving again, I thought the hunger was meant to go after three or four days? :cry:maybe im not drinking enough water,:confused: only manage about three pints, slight headaches , not major. I have no motivation at the moment to do anything around the house and find im going to bed really early with my little boy so I can say im on the next day :D hence be being up at 4.00am!! I can definitely feel a difference in the size of the belly which hangs on my bed when I sleep on my side :D and this is keeping me motivated, but I also feel so low, is this a normal feeling, did anybody else feel like this, and how long of average does it take for the feeling of not being hungry take. Sorry to whine, thanks for listening

Val x

Yes the low is definatley normal have a look at my post on thurday i was on day 4 and i was so fed up just came on here and got support which made me feel better.

With regards to the headaches and hungar i'd say more water, i found i felt dizzy and had a sore head the first 2 days so i increased my water intake and this helped.

Only two more days to go and then weighin that will spur you on. Im a little hungrey today and still missing my wine :-(. Im willing to miss it though if i can feel good about myself again!

x

I felt awful on my third day absolutely no energy but now I acyually feel really good I would definately say more water and when I amfeeling hungry I have a peppermint tea or green tea and this has helped me no end I am looking forward to my first weigh in

good luck

oooh! I wasn't sure if we could have green tea because the ones I always see have Jasmine infused with it... Must check and see if there's a Tea Sticky...maybe an Earl Grey would go down nicely too...I'm off ot investigate.

btw Val...COME ON!!! We have been warned that the first week is toughest and you're so so close, go to bed early, leave the housework, do what it takes to get yourself through this. And I just know you will be fine. GOOD LUCK!!

oooh! I wasn't sure if we could have green tea because the ones I always see have Jasmine infused with it... Must check and see if there's a Tea Sticky...maybe an Earl Grey would go down nicely too...I'm off ot investigate.

btw Val...COME ON!!! We have been warned that the first week is toughest and you're so so close, go to bed early, leave the housework, do what it takes to get yourself through this. And I just know you will be fine. GOOD LUCK!!

hey - only me...not sure about LT but you can't have Earl Gray on CD - Earl Gray has bergamot (orange oil) in it and CAN kick you outta ketosis....

Redbush (ROOIBOOS) tea is yummy and should be OK

Debz x

Back