New magazine recipes

spo

Has anyone tried any of the recipes from the new magazine?

I didn't think they were as good this month and there was no index in the back which I usually use!

I haven't had much of an opportunity to make any yet, but I did see a few that I liked the look of (the duck and pancakes mainly!)
I think I saw an index page somewhere, but I might have imagined that! I'll be having a nosy when I get home now :)

I knew I'd seen it somewhere! :)

And they'll only give the EE syn values because they're basing the recipes on everyone doing the new EE/SP plans, and coming away from Original & Green days... which for those who aren't, may just have to work out the syn values/additional healthy extras etc.

I made the Lemon Cheesecake, I used Pectin gelatine as an alternative and here's the verdict:
it was far too sour for me (damn lemons haha) that and I don't think I used enough gelatine :( I had satchets and used a converter and I guess it just wasn't enough! Other than the sourness I'm sure if it was a different flavour it would've been lovely.
Not worth 5.5 syns tho-imo :( considering the size and how many servings it's quite small, tho I suppose that's why I'm the size I am XD

They haven't gone about the changes to the plan correctly. They've basically ousted the Red & Green plans which isn't fair to those that use it. For me, I'm an EE all the way, but if they'd played with the EE plan as drastically, the rest of us would be in uproar too!
Magazine is out now, was released in shops Thursday. :)

I tried the curry pie, I cant remember if it came out in this book or the last, but turned out really nice, everyone really enjoyed it.x

Back