New magazine

lydia150970

Gold Member
Does anyone know when the new mag will be available in the shops, my consultant is on leave so doesn't want the mags sold in class until she is back in two weeks and I am too impatient I want to see the mag NOW LOL

Thanks guys.

Well I have just subscribed for the magazine through slimming world website and I am pretty sure she said 4th September it would be out so I'm guessing I should receive it in my post sometime next week :) x

Well I have just subscribed for the magazine through slimming world website and I am pretty sure she said 4th September it would be out so I'm guessing I should receive it in my post sometime next week :) x

Thanks hun

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They were on sale in my group past night, I've not opened it yet am saving it for later :)

They were on sale in my group past night, I've not opened it yet am saving it for later :)

I got mine on Tuesday night and by Wednesday lunchtime I'd read it all lol! It's a really good issue - there are some gorgeous looking recipes, and the members' stories are fantastic too x

Seconded - read through a lot of it, the stories are great. Some nice recipes in there that I can adjust to vegan, gonna have stuffed peppers on Sunday, yum yum!!

Which is why I want mine now LOL! x

Is there a free recipe book with this issue ? ?
I get my mag on my ipad as my stack of mags is taking over ! I have just subscribed for a year without realising that I'd be missing out on all the books/extras !! :cry:

Yes there is a little recipe book with it, and its brilliant, I made the beef and red wine stew Sunday from it, totally yummy!

Yes there is a little recipe book with it, and its brilliant, I made the beef and red wine stew Sunday from it, totally yummy!

Boooo !!! Can't even unsubscribe now cos I've paid up front. I'm gonna miss out on extra yummy recipes.
Don't suppose I could have the beef recipe please ?

Boooo !!! Can't even unsubscribe now cos I've paid up front. I'm gonna miss out on extra yummy recipes.
Don't suppose I could have the beef recipe please ?

I usually have the iPad version and the recipe book is usually on there still after the magazine finishes just keep flicking through, I have brought the paper one this time so not sure for this issue x

Thanks I'll have a look now.

Back