New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Jeepers i had trouble this morning getting downstairs im so tired today lol.

Well done roz
Ruthyxx

Rolo that is fab!!!! GOod for you honey!!!

I did my running today and added some time on, I am slowly getting there!!

x
Steph

My boyfriend came home with a prezzy for me today.... a wii fitness board yay, so Im going to add to my challenge that I must do 10 mins on that everyday (And not the easy non physical ones) But the joggingy or step aerobic ones!! xxx

Well done Steph! Just been to the gym again so thats my 4 weekly sessions done. I managed 17 mins on the cross trainer!! Hooray for me. Whats better is I felt I could have done more but I hadn't done the treadmill and wanted enough energy for that. I can't believe I only started this on the 10th of this month and 6 mins nearly killed me, I'll be up to 20 in no time. I am really enjoying it, never thought I would say that. I used to absolutely hate the gym but I've got motivation from somewhere and all that feeling good after exercise stuff is actually true!!

Roz x

I HAVE DITCHED THE ROWING MACHINE AND ADDICTED TO THE WII FIT BOARD ITS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!! I GO ON THE STEP AND THE HULA EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST HALF HOUR.. MY KIDS ARE LIKE "MUM ITS OUR TURN !" YES IN A MINUTE!!! I HAVE TO GO ON WHEN THEY AT SCHOOL LOL!! THE HULA IS KNACKERING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GO ON THE FASTER ONE AND YOU HAVE TO HULA BOTH WAYS, ANYWAY I AM ACHING TODAY SO SOMETHING IS WORKING. ALSO GOT MY WI TOMORROW MORNING SO WISH ME LUCK. XX

PMSL SM1D id be like that with my kids too, id tell em sod off and go out side to play! heehee

Ruthy xxx

Back