New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

This week I have started sparring at karate and kickboxing which should burn up a few more calories!

Ruthy that's fab and doubly fab when you don't want to do it!!!! :)

I got my exercise in last week. I ran 3x and did crosstrainer & bike once. Taking today off with shin splints but back running tomorrow

Just got back from a 2 hour karate/kickboxing session and they were really pushing us hard tonight. I don't usually sweat that much! Makes me feel great though

Thanks Steph for that hunny.
I have done 10 mins yesterday and i done 5 today as hubby has bought himself a new toy.....A jet ski!!! so we went on it earlier and i nearly drowned because he forgot to put the bungs on the floaty thingy part and it let all the water in hence it was sinking so i have had plenty of fun today NOT!

We got pics too so ill post em on if i can via mobile.

Ruthy xxx

Roz you are doing so well you must be really pleased with yourself, is everything ok now at the gym? cause if its not ill phone them lol! i will !

Ruthy xxx;)

Yeah it's fine, I go in the morning straight from the school run on my days off. I'm on holiday this week so was able to fit an extra one in. I managed 12 mins on the cross trainer this morning and the full 8 minutes on the stepper so getting there. I might try making the treadmill harder though as I only do hill walking and it's a bit easy.

Roz x

I want a jet ski!!!! How cool is that!

On to less interesting things, just back from my run and I am knackered!
x
Steph

Well i found it really hard to control felt it was going to tip all the time...perhaps i just need practice.

Im going out on saturday and there is LIVE CCTV link on our river so you could probably see me.
Ill find the link so you can have a laugh at me pmsl

Ruthy xxx

LOL! Please do, I would love to see it! and if it has sound we might hear you yelling and swearing as well :)

x

dam, tried to give you some rep Ruthy for all the upbeat positive stuff you post and it's telling me I have to "spread it around!" LOL

AWWW thanks Steph...live totally buggered up so far today...iev eaten half a crunchie!
Grr

Ive found the link for the bridge but it take 3 second clips, its not free running.

Ill post what time im on there and then have a peep.

Ruthy xxx Bridge Construction Web Cam

Half a crunchie isn't the end of the world!! Especially as you are getting regular exercise now. Seems like a chocolate epidemic is going around!

Just don't go over on your syns today and no harm done!

xx

Thanks Steph your a star!
Ive decided to have a red day today and so far so good.

Ive eaten some free tikka chicken and tonight im going to use my HE-B..brown bread and have egg mayo (my own) sandwich with salad and chicken.
Ruthyxxx

At karate/kickboxing last night we were given the new timetable. Nothing has changed except they have started doing classes on a Sunday! Now I have 4 possible karate sessions and 4 possible kickboxing sessions to choose from! The only problem is, Mr Taz doesn't like the idea of Sunday classes as the weekend is the only time we get together. I'm sure there are deals to be done there!

Yay well done Rolo!!! keep at it you fitness freak!
Ruthyxxx

What the hell is wrong with me?? I was first at the gym today waiting for them to open at 8:30 and it's my turn for a lie in!! Dh was snoring and the cat wouldn't shut up so i got up early.

I wasn't really motivated today but still managed 15 mins on the cross trainer and 10 on the stepper:happy036:

Then 10 on the treadmill and all my weights and sit ups. Couldn't be bothered with the rower and leg raises though. Feel :eek: now though. Off for a bath.

Back