New Me for New Zealand

Hangovers are the worst for grease cravings! Just think about how good you'll feel if you don't cave :) easier said than done I know. Maybe make some SW chips for that comfort food thing - or a jacket spud and cheesy beans?

Thanks managed to avoid it and cooked a lovely stodgy meal instead! Finishing the day on 14.5 syns need an early night! :)

Going to a friends bbq tonight and being very prepared. Taking a homemade lean Turkey burger, some sw potato salad, wholemeal roll and low fat cheese :) haven't eaten anything yet and don't know when were goiing round so just gonna have something light for now. Wanted to take a bottle of Rekorderlig cider with me but at 15 syns a bottle I think I'll have to wait til next week!

Breakfast -none

Lunch:
Hifi light (3)
Strawberries (s)
Apple (s)
Mullerlight Greek coconut (0.5)

Dinner:
Lean Turkey burger
2x quorn hot dogs (1)
2x cheese slices (hex a)
Wholemeal roll (hex b)
Potato salad (0.5) with onion (s) and cucumber (s)
Salad (s)
Light mayo (1)
Mango zero drink

Syns so far :6

Looking good. Hope not too much there to tempt you. :)

Sounds lovely! I could really do with a BBQ now :)

Hope you have a nice time x

Looking good. Hope not too much there to tempt you. :)

thanks both. The BBQ actually got cancelled so I just ate what I planned at home anyway whilst watching Game of Thrones leaks instead :p

Well this weekend has been better than last week, as despite the alcohol on Friday, it was less and I didnt have any naughty fast food the night/day after. However I feel HUGE thanks to flipping star week :( Gonna have a couple of lower syn days between now and Wednesday and try and up my speed intake. I did have a salad planned to bring to work today but stupid boyfriend stole the one non-leaking tuppaware box! So Supernoodles it is.

Monday:
Breakfast:
Strawberries (S)
Mullerlight greek coconut yog (0.5)
2x HiFi Light bars (HEX B)
Coke Zero

Lunch:
low fat chilli chicken supernoodles
Pops (4)

Dinner:
2x Healthy living sausages (2)
Baked beans (P)
2x eggs (P)
Lots of red onions (S)
40g low fat cheddar (HEX A)

Other:
Apple (S)
Custard filled doughnut >.< (12)

Total syns: 18.5

Last edited:
Well this weekend has been better than last week, as despite the alcohol on Friday, it was less and I didnt have any naughty fast food the night/day after. However I feel HUGE thanks to flipping star week :( Gonna have a couple of lower syn days between now and Wednesday and try and up my speed intake. I did have a salad planned to bring to work today but stupid boyfriend stole the one non-leaking tuppaware box! So Supernoodles it is. Monday: Breakfast: Strawberries (S) Mullerlight greek coconut yog (0.5) 2x HiFi Light bars (HEX B) Coke Zero Lunch: low fat chilli chicken supernoodles Pops (4) Dinner: 2x Healthy living sausages (2) Mash potatoes with butter frylight Broccoli (S) Onions (S) Leeks (S) Gravy (1.5) Other: Apple (S) Total syns: 8

Food today sound lovely!

Just inhaled a doughnut. Grr stupid staff having stupid birthdays during stupid star week!!

Don't beat yourself up Lily, you're body obviously wanted it! Draw a line under it and carry on :) xxx

I'm technically still within my 20 syns allowance I guess, just wanted a couple of lower syn days to counteract lady time!!

I'm technically still within my 20 syns allowance I guess, just wanted a couple of lower syn days to counteract lady time!!

Absolutely and very much on plan! I'm always planning low syn days but sometimes life just gets in the way and they don't happen xxx

Still feeling bloaty and one day til weigh day! :( Green tea ahoy!

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Muller light coconut yog (0.5)
Strawberries (S)
2x HiFi light bars (HEX B)
Green tea

Lunch:
Chicken tikka pieces (P)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Spring onion (S)
Jalapenos (S)
Raita dressing made with ff yog

Dinner:

Pasta bake
Pasta
Quorn pieces (P)
Onions (S)
Chopped toms (S)
Peppers (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Jalapenos (S)
40g Low fat cheddar (HEX A)
Salad leaves (S)

Other:
Apple (S)

Syns so far: 0.5

I hate star week!

Food look good for today Hun :) WI for me tonight... Not feeling hopeful!

I've noticed you were back, well done on the loss that's a brill result. I've got some of that cider in the fridge & didn't realise it was so high in syns, yikes, I'll have to have my positive pants on when drinking that one!!!

How exciting for your trip to NZ, I love my holidays and always prep myself an itinerary it really helps when we get there, Bob likes that I've already sorted what we are doing as he doesn't like making decisions, there's an app I use which is free & has a built in gps which doesn't use data, we use it loads on hols as it's got a map too, it's triposo it's worth having a look at.

I've noticed you were back, well done on the loss that's a brill result. I've got some of that cider in the fridge & didn't realise it was so high in syns, yikes, I'll have to have my positive pants on when drinking that one!!!

How exciting for your trip to NZ, I love my holidays and always prep myself an itinerary it really helps when we get there, Bob likes that I've already sorted what we are doing as he doesn't like making decisions, there's an app I use which is free & has a built in gps which doesn't use data, we use it loads on hols as it's got a map too, it's triposo it's worth having a look at.
Thanks! That sounds like a great idea, I use apps for like everything so makes sense to use one for this too! luckily his parents are looking into best routes for us, its annoying as we dont drive otherwise we couldve just hired a van!

Well I ended up finishing yesterday on just 0.5 syn! Had a huge portion of pasta bake so just didnt fancy anything else. Hopefully this will help with a loss tonight despite star week!
Food is pretty much the same as yesterday as I'm poor haha.

Wednesday
Breakfast:
2x Alpen light banoffee (HEX B)

Lunch:
Strawberries (S)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight greek coconut (0.5)

Dinner:
Pasta
Chopped toms (S)
Onions (S)
Peppers (S)