New Me, New Diary! Maintenance Begins

Well preparations are in full swing for halloween in our house today. Ghostly chocolate lollies have been made, house is decorated with horrid spider web stuff which keeps attaching itself to everyone including the cats:D Outfits are ready for this evening.

What a good mummy :)

I really thought I'd struggle with maintenance, but have found that all is ok, and not as scary as I'd first thought.

Excellent Tracey. Fantastic to hear:cool:

If I have a binge, I physically don't feel well, they also do not satisfy me, I want more and more until I feel extremely ill.

Oh, yes. I know that feeling. Not the feeling ill. It's very rare for food to make me feel ill, but the wanting more and more bit, and nothing satisfies.

I am coming up for my 6 month marker at goal weight!!!! I never let myself fully believe I could lose the weight in the first place, let alone keep it off!:eek:

I had a read of my first couple of weeks of maintenance in my diary. The thoughts I had then are far different to how I feel today:) I was so worried about binging again once I started a healthy diet, and I confess to have had a couple of binges along the way:eek: Being an emotional eater, it's been hard to control the urges to binge when I've felt down etc. But I now feel a lot more in control again and am positive that I will not regain any excess weight.

This is my first ever Christmas that I have been slim!:D I've bought some gorgeous clothes for christmas do's etc. and for the first time ever won't hide myself away in the corner dressed in clothes that suit my size not my taste!

Dear Tracey,

I just wanted to pop you a wee note to wish you a very merry Christmas. I hope you have the gorgeous clothes ready for action!

I have not had much time to post on mini's over the last few months :( with body shop keeping me busy most nights through the lead up to Christmas - Though I still like to pop in and have a quick lurk every once in a while even if I have not got time to post :p.

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and inspiration this year and I hope you have a happy and prosperous new 2008.

Back