New Me, New Diary! Maintenance Begins

Hi Minilady,
Just read thru ur diary and u r an inspiration!!!
Also noticed that u are in kent, I live in Hythe!! And ur cdc is that Sally from Dover? She is mine and She is lovely!! I am thinking of maybe becoming a cdc wen I am done!
Well done again.
xxxx Anna xxxx

Tracey,

Just to let you know that I am now going in on Monday for my hernia op, they had a cancellation so I jumped at the chance of getting it done early!!

Wish me luck..

Love

Hi Nikki,

Wishing you all the best with your hernia operation.

Husband had a hernia operation done years ago, never looked back.:)

Sending hugs and prayers.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Minilady,
Just read thru ur diary and u r an inspiration!!!
Also noticed that u are in kent, I live in Hythe!! And ur cdc is that Sally from Dover? She is mine and She is lovely!! I am thinking of maybe becoming a cdc wen I am done!
Well done again.
xxxx Anna xxxx

Hi Anna

Thanks for your lovely post:)

I live in Whitstable, my CDC is a Canterbury lady, but I've heard about Sally, she sounds lovely, just a little bit too far away from me.

I noticed your ticker:D You're doing really well, nearly half way there! Congratulations:):)

Tracey
x

It's been a tiring weekend!

I went out with the girls on Friday, Kim came out for the first part of the evening with us. It was great, we got ready together and did each other's hair:) I have never found getting ready for a night out to be a pleasant experience before. Always thought after hours of pampering and changing outfits that I still looked horrid. This time was different. I picked my outfit before I started getting ready, bathed did hair applied make up then got dressed, stood back and looked in the mirror and felt and looked nice:)

We went to a couple of pubs and then stayed at one that had a live band on, they played old covers and were great, with all the dancing I was ready and eager to go clubbing:eek: :party0048: Wow I had such a good time:D Danced the night away, flirted outrageously and got extremely drunk:eek:.

Saturday morning I wasn't quite as joyous as I had been the night before:rolleyes: Crawled out of bed and went to meet Harley DD3 she's been away on holiday with her sunday school. We I met her I decided not to take the car as I felt a bit tiddly still, so walked. When I got there I realised I'd have to lug her cases home:sigh: Harley had a wonderful time and full of stories of her escapades.:)

Kim returned home from boyfriends at luchtime and told me some 19yr old had been asking her for my phone number:eek:. Whilst i was falling around laughing, Kim was looking very indignantly, I asked her if she'd given it to him, to which she replied ' no I told him it was disgusting and that you were my mum and not only that you are 40' :rotflmao:

Due to my indulgence in alcohol, my demons reared their ugly heads yesterday and I wanted sugar so badly. Decided to have some, and ate a bowl of tiramasu ice cream:drool: It was gorgeous. stopped at one bowlful though, so felt pleased with myself.

Today I have realised I've had a small breakthrough. Normally I would be panicking by now and jumping on the scales, feeling guilty of excess sugar from alcohol and ice cream. I haven't weighed myself:) I haven't done this deliberately as I've only just realised I haven't done it. Hey bit of a breakthrough:) I don't feel guilty about my night out, I loved it. I've eaten healthily today and can honestly say, I haven't wanted anything in the 'bad' list of foods.

Tracey
x

Thursday 23rd August

It's been a hectic couple of days here in wet'n wild Whitstable. We hit the news with our flooding:eek: My house was fine, but a few friends weren't so lucky:( So put up a few of my friends kids while they bailed out their homes.

Got 2 customers started on CD:) So far so good, although one felt quite ill and went to bed early, only to dream of me coming round with a bag of chips, telling her they'd make her feel better:eek: :D

As for my own maintenance, things have been a bit up and down this week, I haven't binged as such, but have been out for a couple of meals and haven't picked the healthiest of choices:eek: Weighed myself this morning and still below goal weight, so am feeling ok about it. We're off for another camping trip this weekend, so watch out, it'll be raining all weekend again:rolleyes: This car show is being held in the suffolk showground near to Ipswich. It's always a great show, with lots to do, live bands etc.

We are setting off first thing tomorrow, so we can be set up by lunchtime, then it's party time as it's my hubbies birthday:)

My sister got her exam results today...6 A's, 3 B's and a C. OMG I'm so pleased for her. Even though she's younger than my own eldest daughter, we are very close. Sam wants to become a teacher, I'm sure she'll succeed:):):)

I also have a new job...delivering chinese food:eek::D A friend asked if I'd be interested, and I said yes. It's only a couple of evenings a week, but suits me to the ground. I just want a bit of pocket money. I have always worked either in the bank or in offices (usually finance related) and I now feel it'll be nice to have a job that I won't have to think too much about and certainly wont take any stresses home with me (I'll be taking chop suey home with me instead;))

Hope everyone has a great weekend:):):)

Tracey
x

28th August

Had a great weekend away, weather couldn't have been better and we met up with other petrol heads that we haven't seen since the show last year.:)

Had a scary experience on the way home. We go to the shows with friends and travel home in convoy, the main reason for this is that as the american cars are all old they are prone to breaking down:sigh: so we all travel together to help each other out if there's a problem.

Our friend Kerry was in front of us and had a tyre blow out, it was awful, his car and caravan swerved all over the road, taking up both lanes of the A12:eek: Luckily he managed to keep it all together and stopped at the side of the road, also we managed to break in time not to hit him. Along this part of the A12 there's no hard shoulder so both of us were pulled up with caravans attached, making it dangerous for other drivers too:( The wheel got changed quickly and we moved off. I've never been so scared, I really thought Kerry was a gonna:cry: Someone was obviously watching over us all :)

Put on a couple of lbs in the past week and am cutting back down again today. Kids go back to school next week:party0038: so back to an exercise regime.

Tracey
x

Oh goodness. That's scary. Glad everyone's okay.

Kids go back to school next week

Certainly going to be easier to be easier when we can all get back into our routine isn't it!

Glad you had a fab time, how scary on the way home though!!

Its nice when you can get back to a routine, it is so much easier..

I've had my op and recovering slowly, still in loads of pain, but can't wait to start CD again...

Love

Glad you had a fab time, how scary on the way home though!!

Its nice when you can get back to a routine, it is so much easier..

I've had my op and recovering slowly, still in loads of pain, but can't wait to start CD again...

Love

Hi Nikki

Hope everything went well this time and your on the road to recovery. When do you intend to restart CD, after christmas?

Tracey
x

1st September

Have neglected my diary for a couple of days. My weight has gone down since the weekend away, I have to confess to going into panic diet mode yet again:eek: I just don't seem to be able to stop, it's a merry-go-round of overeat then panic and diet again. I am still at goal and of course am very proud of this, and know that I can control myself not to gain too much weight. But still my head isn't in the right place, I still feel guilty and repulsed after overeating, and even though I know I'll feel like this, I still go ahead and punish myself:sigh: Will I ever be normal:confused: or maybe this is normal:confused: Well that's the moan over and done with.

It's been hectic this week with buying new uniforms to replace old washed out ones and of course buying new uniform for Cameron as he'll be going to secondary school:eek: He seems excited, but I can sense a shadow of worry too. I hope he'll be ok, he went through an awful experience of bullying in his first primary school which led to a change of schools. In his second primary school he had a great time. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. Unlike me, my son is quite quiet and reserved, and panics at confrontation. My girls on the other hand are a chip off the old block;)

DH is working all this weekend:sigh: So we have been down to the beach today, it was warm enough for a swim and the kids found a bouy washed up on the beach and had great fun with that:)

I've been working hard on my modules for CDCship and only have one left to complete:) I have been thinking of some ideas for advertising, but haven't put any in place as yet. Once the children go back to school, I'll put some more effort into getting things started properly.

Tracey
x

Worrying time for Cameron and him Mummy eh. Bet he'll be fine though. Is he going up to seniors with his present friends?

I've just noticed that you are in Kent! Was in Kent myself on Thursday. Had a trip to Lakeside. Thought I was going to Bristol so had quite I surprise when I got there. Misunderstanding between DH and me:eek: My geography is rubbish so I didn't notice he was going in the opposite direction:rolleyes:

Worrying time for Cameron and him Mummy eh. Bet he'll be fine though. Is he going up to seniors with his present friends?

Yes it is a bit of a worry, he isn't going to the nearest secondary school as this will be where his past bullies will be going. He has some friends who are starting with him, including his best friend Jack, but because it's not the nearest school to us there are only a few going from his juniors.

I've just noticed that you are in Kent! Was in Kent myself on Thursday. Had a trip to Lakeside. Thought I was going to Bristol so had quite I surprise when I got there. Misunderstanding between DH and me:eek: My geography is rubbish so I didn't notice he was going in the opposite direction:rolleyes:

:rotflmao: Thanks for that Karion, I was feeling a bit down today and your post has just given me a giggle:) I love the idea of a magical mystery tour.

Have to admit I've never been to Lakeside, even though it's only an hour run from us.

Hope your having a good weekend

Tracey
x

Evening tracey,just caught up with your diary. You've been pretty busy since I was on last.
Loved the debate with KD.
Impressed that you're sill under goal weight. I've erm put on a bit in France & hadn'e even got to goal. Belt tightening from today. (actually that's asilly phras to use,the belt is alreaytight hence the need to cut back)
A bit like you I went into 'OMG must stop eating' response. Thought I'll SS/790 for a couple of weeks. Then I thought that that wasn't the appropriate response for this stage of the journey. will do a 1000cal/1200 programe for a few weeks then review the situation.

So pleased you got your CDCsorted at last. Pretty impressive marks too! & you've done all your assignments...organised or what!

Didn't take you long to drum up a couple of clients. More will follow I'm sure.
Most impressed at your ideas for advertising. must chatabout it again soon. I don't seem to have your flair.

all the best to cameron with his move to big school on ?weds?thurs.

Evening tracey,just caught up with your diary. You've been pretty busy since I was on last.
Loved the debate with KD.

I loved that too!! It's a shame you were away when this was going on, I'm sure you'd have had some great thoughts to add too. KD really got me thinking, she's a very clever lady. I had put her theory into practise and was doing fine, but then after being away I've slacked and have since gone back into binge/diet mode. I think I'll reread my diary and get back into facing my addictive desires.

Impressed that you're sill under goal weight. I've erm put on a bit in France & hadn'e even got to goal. Belt tightening from today. (actually that's asilly phras to use,the belt is alreaytight hence the need to cut back)
A bit like you I went into 'OMG must stop eating' response. Thought I'll SS/790 for a couple of weeks. Then I thought that that wasn't the appropriate response for this stage of the journey. will do a 1000cal/1200 programe for a few weeks then review the situation.

You haven't got far to go now though:confused: Very sensible doing the 1000plan and not ssing. I ss'd for a couple of days and thought, what are you doing:(, now I'm eating sensibly again.

So pleased you got your CDCsorted at last. Pretty impressive marks too! & you've done all your assignments...organised or what!

Lol The incentive was the free packs:eek::D

Didn't take you long to drum up a couple of clients. More will follow I'm sure.
Most impressed at your ideas for advertising. must chatabout it again soon. I don't seem to have your flair.

As you know I'm always ready for a chat:) Not sure if it's a 'flair' or just desperation to get some clients!

all the best to cameron with his move to big school on ?weds?thurs.

He went off this morning :wave_cry: As he left he told me in a tiny voice that he had butterflys. I reassured him, gave him a kiss, shut the door and had a bit of a cry.

Speak to you soon Jane

Tracey
x

Good news... Cameron loved his first day:D:D Came home with a great big grin and told me all about it. Made some new friends and met up with old friends, got lost twice, got told off once for having his shirt hanging out, played footie at lunchtime, didn't speak to any girls and has science homework! Sounds like an ideal day;)

Bad news... We suffered a mini flood in Whitstable a couple of weeks ago. Deven's school was affected, the drains couldn't take the excess water, so of course the water had to escape somewhere, it chose to escape up through the toilets, spilling sewage all over carpets etc.:eek: Apparently a swab test was carried out after intensive cleaning, and the results are that it's unsafe and still carrying a lot of bacteria. So carpets up and new ones to go down. Instead of going back tomorrow, she'll restart next Monday:( I don't mind Deven being home, but was looking forward to handing back the African snails, I can't stand the sight of them now:(

Bought a copy of Zest magazine today and there is an article regarding food addiction, I've read it and found it very interesting, the article dosen't give any clues to overcoming food addiction (although there's mention of cognitive therapy), but it was satisfying to read that this is becoming commonly acknowledged as a disorder and that we're not just greedy fat knackers;) There is a little section that gives a list of things associated with food addiction, I ticked all the boxes:sigh: so it's official ...I am a food addict.

Tracey
x

Never heard of Zest magazine what genre is it?

Well done Cameron!
my 3 back tomorrow am.Hate the last day ofols with a vengeance.always the same...spend all day trying toget kits bags assembled & labelling finished. Kids never cooperate as i wish & it ends with shouting & panic at bed time with H making various threats. Tom has 1 football boot.at 7pm our answer to how he was expected to manage was to tell him to hop.

Lovely african snails. Go on admit it.....you'll miss 'em .

totally confused about Nicky. Thought she was having cholecystectomy? Now she's having hernia repair. Have I had a brain failure or has her lifetaken yet another stressful turn?

totally confused about Nicky. Thought she was having cholecystectomy? Now she's having hernia repair. Have I had a brain failure or has her lifetaken yet another stressful turn?

Hi Jane,

Yes I had a cholecystectomy, but got a chest infection which caused a hernia!! so now I have had that repaired, but it is taking a bit to recover from... worse still my dad went in for an operation the next day and today he has been transferred to another hospital intensive care unit as he has septacemia and is really critically ill!!!

Love

Never heard of Zest magazine what genre is it?

Health magazine, I really enjoy it, lots of exercise tips, psychological issues, recipes, diet stories etc. I buy Zest and my friend buys Top Sante, then we swap.

Well done Cameron!
my 3 back tomorrow am.Hate the last day ofols with a vengeance.always the same...spend all day trying toget kits bags assembled & labelling finished. Kids never cooperate as i wish & it ends with shouting & panic at bed time with H making various threats. Tom has 1 football boot.at 7pm our answer to how he was expected to manage was to tell him to hop.

Poor Tom:D It's frantic isn't it! Harley goes back tomorrow too and we have had to hunt for her new school trousers, which I assured her were hung in her wardrobe, I then went on to nag that I knew I'd put them there and that she took after her father when it came to not seeing what was in front of her face. They turned up in a bag on my bedroom floor:eek::rolleyes::eek: Bad mummy:eek:

Lovely african snails. Go on admit it.....you'll miss 'em .

I wish I had the love for them that Deven has! It's cleaning them out that I can't stand, their suction is a powerful force to reckon with!

Tracey
x

Back