Total Solution New me!

Started the exante diet today!
Day 1 usually goes well for any diet! It's the day when you're feeling determined & powerful!
Had the Strawberry Shake for breakfast and the Chocolate & Orange bar for lunch.
Never been a fan of shakes, especially not strawberry ones but I got the bumper pack so I could give everything a try! 6 more strawberry shakes to go... I thought it tasted kinda odd and hoping the other flavours are a bit nicer!
The bar was okay, nice and filling but again, something odd about the taste! Not bad though and I'm sure I can get used to it!
Haven't drank as much water as recommended! Will try to rectify that!
Trying the Tomato & Basil soup for dinner :)
Praying that I stick to it for the next 27 days!
This is the new me! I've dyed my hair and bought fab new clothes that actually express who I am rather than my usual dull jeans & a hoody!
I am determined to lose weight so I can be more confident and not be held back from having fun!
I know I'll be in for a stuggle when I return to uni in a couple of weeks - I hate it there and got very depressed last semester but hopefully I'll be stuck into the diet when I go back and dreams of being slim will keep me motivated! :D

Hi Muffintop, well done for taking the plunge and going for it. It sounds like you've made some really great decisions about how you want to be this year. It was tough for me the first week but Im on Day 9 now and the symptons do go such as headaches etc. Have you thought about if there is anything you can do differently this semester to avoid feeling like that? Good Luck xxx

Hi Prosecco :) Yeah, trying to make changes this year to get the most out of life!! Not looking forward to headaches for this first week then - I get them enough as it is! Good to know they don't stick around the whole time! Not really sure how to go about being happier this next semester; think I'll try meditation every morning to go about the day with a clearer mind and try to focus on doing things I enjoy rather then sit around feeling sorry for myself! Thanks, good luck to you too :D Xxx

End of day 1...
Strawberry shake, choc & orange bar, tomato & basil soup...
Feel a bit hungry but only because I'm usually stuffing my face at this time of night!!
Hoping a different flavour shake and soup will be nicer tomorrow! Been reading tips on how to mix them better and what to do to make them taste better!!
Really scared that I'm not going to stick to this diet! What if I give in to temptation?!

Struggling on Day 2, how ridiculous! Tried a shmuffin for breakfast, using the strawberry, and it was great! Bar for lunch but then dinner was a disaster - was really hoping I'd like the mushroom soup but it was awful!!! 26 days of this bumper pack left, not sure I'll make it through as the soups are dreadful so far! It doesn't help being surrounded by people who think I'm a fool for doing this diet and have no faith (feel like they're just waiting for me to give up!)

Last edited:
So yesterday was crappy and I woke up with a banging headache this morning!
But, Day 3 is going well :)
Had chocolate shmuffin for breakfast and had half a bar for lunch (will have other half later).
Dreading the soup for dinner though :s third time lucky though right?
Also been worrying about what happens if I do manage to get through this whole bumper pack and lose weight - will I go back to my binge eating ways and fail at eating healthily/controlled portions??

Last edited:
Day 5 :)

Really super stressed right now though and the last time I was this stressed I must have binged for a week straight! Yesterday was fine but today I'm thinking about real food!
Just got to keep going!

Dont give up!!! You've got through 5 days thats great! Its tough keeping at things when you have other stuff going on - I was pregnant through my final year at uni talk about stressed.
push through this first week and I BET you'll be feeling fab. 2 fingers to those doubting you, how horrid of them to make you feel bad when you are doing this they should be supporting you.
I am just starting so you have already made it to where I am currently dreaming of getting to

Dont give up!!! You've got through 5 days thats great! Its tough keeping at things when you have other stuff going on - I was pregnant through my final year at uni talk about stressed.
push through this first week and I BET you'll be feeling fab. 2 fingers to those doubting you, how horrid of them to make you feel bad when you are doing this they should be supporting you.
I am just starting so you have already made it to where I am currently dreaming of getting to

:D thank you for the support!!
Good luck! If I can do it, you definitely can :)

Back