New Me :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lampkinprecious, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Hello everyone. Well I have been on the CD 2 weeks on Monday and I have to say I feel absolutely fab!! So far I have lost 13lb and feel full of energy. Well, just want to get this off my chest.... I have sold a couple of things on ebay and one woman has been REALLY sh**!y with me and usually I would be aplogetic and just take it. Well, I did apologise the first time - and she STILL came back with a really sharp and horrid message so I have just mailed her back telling her a few home truths!!:p My goodness, this is not like me at all (standing up for myself) - but I feel so pleased with myself!! (hence I have not had a reply yet) I think with me feeling so good in myself my attitude to others are changing, as I begin to feel more confident in myself. I will ALWAYS treat others as I would like to be treated - but I am not being walked over anymore! - just thought I would share that with you guys.......:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. may

may Member

Hi well done on your weight lose! and good for you for sticking up for yourself! (go girl)

may x
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done proud of you, i sell on ebay and some people do try it on,some1 at the moment saying that have not got the item when i no they are trying it on!! you dont do this with me i said!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.