new me !

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
hi everyone
Hope you dont mind me sharing something with you all, that I know i could never have done a few weeks ago !
Due to losing some weight and having very possative thoughts , and the support of wonderful people I have decided to start a small business ..
I thought my career as a jewellery designer was over , but have started selling silver designer jewellery and have my first sale in a private health club in Aberdeen on Friday !!!
So nervous but very excited ..wish me luck
love and hugs to all that have helped me get this far xxxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Well done and I wish you all the success in the world.. you can loose weight so this you can do too.... great news... would love to see some of your work.. I used to make the odd piece of jewellery.

Well done gilly beans!!! go you!! send us all the link to ya webite to get our orders in!!! x

Go for it! Do you have / plan to have a website? I am a sucker for silver jewellery....

Yay! I'm sure it will go really well. I love silver jewellery too - let's see this website Mrs Beans!!!!

:D

cool, well done x

Hi Gilly - its Susan - on at last!! Ha! You have got such a great, bubbly personality and i know you can get to Target and be 'you' again! - i'm just so glad you came to MY group so i can see it happen! ha!! x

Thankyou everyone xx
The jewellery sale went fantastic and was hard work but well worth it ...my son is making me a website so watch this space !
Got a sale at my slimming world club in Perth this Tuesday so anyone thats near here your very welcome to come along we would love to see you ...
Great to see Susan our class leader has got on this great site , I better be a good girl from now on heheheehe...
hugs from Gilly xxxxx

Its great to here how losing weight can have such a positive affect on someone, I hope the business goes really well.

That's fantastic - looking forward to your website - can never have enough jewellery!!!!!!! All the best and good luck with your venture!

Back