New member - 116 Pounds to Lose!

My Fitness Pal, it's a calorie and exercise counter app. xx

Hmm not sure if I need something like that. Perhaps for exercise, I will check it out!

Hey!

Welcome to the forum!

I find calorie counting a great way to lose weight, because nothing is restricted. Even if you have a bad day, (an off diet day) dont worry, you'll still lose, I'd say the biggest tip for losing weight is to be able to have an off day and be able to continue again the next day, without thinking omg i've broken my diet, ect. If you can tackle that then you're onto a winner. I lost over 5 stone through CC'ing and still had days where I ate mcdonalds, chinese, crisps, chocolate ect, it wasn't every day, and I never put on weight apart from when it was "ladies week"

Good luck, i'll keep an eye out for your diary.

Hey!

Welcome to the forum!

I find calorie counting a great way to lose weight, because nothing is restricted. Even if you have a bad day, (an off diet day) dont worry, you'll still lose, I'd say the biggest tip for losing weight is to be able to have an off day and be able to continue again the next day, without thinking omg i've broken my diet, ect. If you can tackle that then you're onto a winner. I lost over 5 stone through CC'ing and still had days where I ate mcdonalds, chinese, crisps, chocolate ect, it wasn't every day, and I never put on weight apart from when it was "ladies week"

Good luck, i'll keep an eye out for your diary.

Thank you, I am enjoying the diet. I do not miss anything... at all.

This week though, I gained 1.6lbs. So I am kind of gutted, I exercised the most I have in 5 years this week, and ended up gaining!

Anyway, thanks for your support!

Muscle weighs more than fat. I think most people put weight on when they start to exercise more. I've heard that you shouldn't weigh when doing lots of exercise.

Back