New member - 116 Pounds to Lose!

You're welcome and yh stick to what you're doing :) It's the perfect time. Good luck on losing weight in 2013!

Thank you! Though I do not need luck, I know I will do this. :D

Good luck to you too!

True lol. I'll get there soon enough lol!

Yeh! :D

On that note, I just realized we have both lost pretty much the same amount of weight. Obviously I am much heavier but still we are doing great!

Oh yh I just noticed lol. I am 0.2 ounces ahead...haha :p haha joking lol :D

Yeah we are doing great :D :talk017:

Woooo!

:mad: THE RACE IS ON...

Heh:D Good luck this week, when is your weigh-in day?

Bring it! :sign0151::8855:

Haha lol :D

I weigh in every Thursday :) How about you?

Each Sunday :D If I lost 2+ pounds this week I will be delighted, considering it is Xmas week. 1.7 pounds and I am under 300lbs. Which is kind of a milestone I guess...

Gunna try my best to lay off the bad stuff, though I may indulge on Xmas day. Just a little bit ;)

I'm having Christmas and Boxing Day off. Eating whatever I like so I will probably, most definitely gain some weight but I don't mind because it's Christmas :D

Woooo go you! :) But you should have Christmas off, only 1 day lol.

P.s. I will beat you and lose more...hahahaha :D

I'm having Christmas and Boxing Day off. Eating whatever I like so I will probably, most definitely gain some weight but I don't mind because it's Christmas :D

Woooo go you! :) But you should have Christmas off, only 1 day lol.

P.s. I will beat you and lose more...hahahaha :D

Yeh I will enjoy myself on Xmas. I will just exercise a little harder later on in the week.

Anyways enjoy your next few days!

Good plan!

And thanks, I'm only having Christmas and Boxing Day off :)

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and brilliant 2013!

I'm glad to see other people are active on this page, too. I think it's gonna help everyone out a lot to see the different types of diets people are using.

I'm glad to see other people are active on this page, too. I think it's gonna help everyone out a lot to see the different types of diets people are using.

I don't really have a planned diet. My food changes each day really. as long as the food is low fat, low carb and low salt then I will eat it as much as I want. As long as I don't eat more than 1850 calories.

Although I have pretty much cut dairy completely out of my diet.

So I wasn't SUPER naughty on Christmas Day. I was a little though, but I stayed under 2500 calories very easily. So I should not gain much weight.

Breakfast I had two bacon rolls.

Xmas lunch I had the usual roast, gorgeous turkey, no potatoes but I had couple of pigs in a blanket.

For Dinner I had a sandwich from the turkey leftovers with some pickle. I used sourdough bread though, so it wasn't too bad.

In terms of snack, I had two portions of homemade trifle, a few cocktail sausages, a few chocolates and a coke.

I may have went over the 2.5k mark... but at least all the food eaten was homemade, fresh and non-processed.

I will make sure to burn off a lot of calories this week through exercise to make up for it, may even do some overtime to make sure Xmas day didn't have a big impact on my week's progress. I still want to lose a fair amount this week!

Will also post the above post in my diary.

Well done, I did no way near as good as you but I did manage 9000 steps from walk at beach and keeping up with kids. I have family party today then that's it back on my programme. Hoping to get some good walks in as parents here until 2 nd. I am pretty motivated when I get in a pattern but due to health and other worries I just fell off the wagon! Are you on mfp what's your name I will add you.

Well done, I did no way near as good as you but I did manage 9000 steps from walk at beach and keeping up with kids. I have family party today then that's it back on my programme. Hoping to get some good walks in as parents here until 2 nd. I am pretty motivated when I get in a pattern but due to health and other worries I just fell off the wagon! Are you on mfp what's your name I will add you.

Hey Liz, I am eating fairly bad again today too. Not sure if I will exercise today but whatever I do, I will just make-up for it later on in the week.

I do not use MFP :(

Well done though!

What? You don't use MFP?! Heresy!! Lol. I can highly recommend it - it's certainly helped keep me focused. xx

What does it do? I would love an explanation!

Back