NEW MEMBER 790 CAL

MISSCOCO

Hi,

i joined the diet on a week saturday i am trying to stick to the diet....But i have been having a little more protein than recommended but i am exercising 300 cals a day. Would this hinder my weight loss if so i will have to stop.

I would love to hear success stories from people on the 790 plan. I have 2 stone to loose :eek:

Hi. I don't know if ours would be considered a success story just yet. We're only on week 6 of 790 - Hubby and I.

We started on 790 as hubby has high blood pressure and his doctor thought that would be the best plan. I was supposed to do SS but gave in after a day and ended up starting 790 on day 2. This was meant to give me a start and get me into ketosis after which I'd do SS again.

However, we both love this diet so much that I'm still on it and I've no intentions of SSing for now anyway.

We have a lot more weight to lose that you do but we're doing quite well. I've lost 1 stone 9 lbs in 5 weeks and hubby has lost 2stone 3lbs.

We're finding it really easy to follow (most of the time anyway) and really flexible. We are going to a wedding on Saturday and I'm hoping that we will still be able to join in the meal and still stick to the plan.

BTW I'm not suggesting that anyone else does this but we don't rigidly stick to the amounts given. We do make sure we have the right amount of chicken but we bulk it out with plenty of veg from the list. So we end up with a very good sized plateful. I suppose its a bit like having a Slimming World Red day meal but 3 packs too. I'm a firm believer in doing whatever works for you. Might not work for everyone!

Anyway I seem to be losing an average of 3lbs a week. Hubby's average seems to be around 4lbs.

As for the exercise. Sorry I can't answer you there.

Good Luck anyway. I'm sure you'll do great!

Tx

Back