New Member delighted to see success stories!

Sue21

Hi everyone,
Its my first time on the forum and my second on the lipotrim. Just wana say congrats to all of ye who are doing so well on the diet. Its a real inspiration to see the results. Hopefully all the success will rub off on me and keep me motivated this time!!:)

hi sue & welcome, how long did you do LT for last time, how much did you lose? I'm on my second time too, good luck x

Hi Sue, welcome on board !!!!!!!.. You have done this before so you can do it again . Keep chatting to us here and there is always someone to help . Once you get through this first week you will be flying . Stick to the shakes 100% and drink plenty water (2-4 litres) . Keep in touch :D

Hi Sue
welcome to the forum. Im sure this time especially with the help of others here you will succeed. Good luck with your weigh in.:eek:

Hi Sue,
welcome and best of luck for the first week. This forum is a saving grace for us and I don't know how successful I would have been without it, so far. Wishing you all the best and make sure you join in on here as often as you can as it is a great place of comfort, motivation, advice and friendship. Enjoy.
Doirin

Hi Sue

Welcome to the forum and hope you get all the support you need on here whilst you are on LT.

How did you get on last time with LT? Did you find it easy? Just wondering!!

Have a great week and keep coming on here; it will make your week go in so much quicker.

Take care

Hiya sue!!!

Welcome back!!! Good luck with your restart, you can do it!!

How far did you get last time? xxxx

hi sue, welcome and best of luck :) this forum is great i'd be lost without it :)

hi and welcome best of luck

Good luck hun on your l/t journey, as you no as before just keep up with the water xx

Welcome! Best of luck with your week. Keep drinking the h2o, and watch the weight fade away.

Back